Fight day #1

Seventeen's pov
After a few weeks practicing,today is the important day,the first match.Nervous is kill us out.We go at the fight place(i don't know what it calls)We waited until that fight match start at 8.30 p.m.After Kim JongJu and the rested of the gang has arrived.The match started at 9.30 p.m.We started the match with a polite bow.Some of them are girls some of them are men.So,we must to stay tough not losing to a girl.As the match start,we shouted and fight with "The Bad" member.The leader,who is always wore those weird mask and contact lens,just sitting on the chair,watching us fight.Such a lazy leader.How come she just sitting there not doing anything?

The bad's Pov
We tried our best to win the first match but Nayoung or so-called Junghae,just sitting on the chair while watching us?!What a useless leader.We know that she rich,she doesn't need those money,but,atleast she help us fight this attractive group named Seventeen.Yup,they quit handsome.We all just continue fighting without our leader's help.

Nayoung's Pov
I get ready for the fight match.I wore a black and white t-shirt and white fitted jeans.I tied my hair on ponytail and wore my mask with contact lens
I just sitting on the chair watching them fighting.It's like i'm watching WWE match.(What?HAHAHAHA).I keep my eyes on Mingyu.I don't know why i keep watching him.There's something that he'll curious about.I can tell it from his face.He look at me.I shot him a sharp glare and ignore him.I felt scared bacause i afraid that he will figured me out.I have to keep my real identity.I have to be careful.

Mingyu's Pov
That Junghae girl is suspicious.It's like something curious about her.She shot a sharp glare at me.Wow!So,sharp!My heart says that she's like someone that i know eventhough she wear's mask.Hmm.Who is she and why did she covered herself in mask?I just shrugged off and focused my for this first match.

I attack one of the boy from The Bad member.I punch him on a stomach.I want to do it twice but suddenly he punch me on the face.It hurts.I dropped to the floor.Luckily,i'm not injured.

Let me explain.For this fight,they have rules.For us,high school student,if we fight we cannot fight them until knocked out.They will count on how many we fall to the floor.The limit is only 5 times for people who attack the loose person.In so called underage of us in fight match,they can't fight us too bad cause we're still schooling.So,if we're had this match,we do it secretly.

"And,in the end of the first match of this month is won by The Bad!"Kim Jongju said.Me and another member sigh in frustration."Don't sad too much!You will have another chance to win!"Kim Jongju said.We all nodded.After that we gone home.I lay on my bed.I still dissapointed about the result but Junghae still on my mind.There's something curious and suspicious about her.

Something?

______
Urghh i had no idea for the next chap!

Vote
Comment

-dayyy_