Chapter Four

That next day was the music festival. Andy stayed at my place the night before, along with the rest of the band. It was interesting having five men in my bedroom. I woke up first and took a long hot shower, I came out with only a towel wrapped around my waste. 

Andy was up. He was sitting on the edge of the bed, sulking almost, and had a purple tint on his cheek, my poor Andy. I sat down next to him.

"Hey...are you okay?". I asked, souding worried.

He hung his head lower and I watched tears fall from his eyes.

I moved closer and put my arm around him, "Hey, don't cry. You're safe now, she can't hurt you. Today is the music festival, lets have some fun?" I smiled, tugging him a little.

He looked up at me, eyes red and swollen, but still perfect as ever. He forced a smile.

I hugged him, "I won't let anyone hurt you Andy, none of us will. I promise."

He sobbed and burried his face in my chest. I held him there for a good 20 minutes, it felt so good to have him there in my arms, I didn't want this to end. I wonder what he was feeling right now, burrying his head into my chest. Was his stomach turning? Were there butterflies taking over his entire buddy? Probably not. 

He pulled away and wiped his eyes. He smiled and looked me in the eyes, "Thank you Ashley."

I smiled and got up, I blushed immediately. 

My towel dropped.

I couldn't even look at him...I...couldn't believe this. Out of all the things that could happen this is probably the worst.

I looked down to find my towel gone and Andy standing right next to me, holding my towel.

"Um..here." Andy handed it to me while blushing furiously, he didn't even make eye contact with me. I am so embarrassed.

I wrapped it around my waist and hurried to the bathroom, I locked myself in there. How embarrassing! I could die now. Ugh.

I walked back out of the bathroom, grabbed my clothes and scurried back to the bathroom and got dressed. When I walked back out everyone was up and ready, I didn't even realize Jake, Jinxx, and CC left the room before my towel fell off. 

I sighed, then smiled, "Our performance time is at 6pm on the main stage, it's 1 right now, should we practice?"

"I think we should since I wasn't able to last night...", I said from the corner of the room, sounding embarrassed.

"Lets try to forget about everything shitty in our lives and just rock the fuck out tonight okay?" CC added.

Jake and Jinxx simoutaneously smiled.

I grinned, "Well lets get to it then."

Well headed to my garage and practice until 3:30, then headed to the music festival. It was packed, even more packed then last year. I glanced at Andy and he looked terrified.

I leaned over and whispered in his ear, "You're going to be amazing, don't be scared. If you feel uneasy just look at me and I will help you. I promise"

He blushed, "Thank you Ashley."

I smirked. 

It was 5 and the people that were hosting the music festival were getting use wired up with our mics and our chords.

"We have a large audience tonight, every band here has been nervous and just not pleasing the crowd as much as I hoped, we had you guys last year right?", the manager asked.