Chapter Two

Fucking hard thats what.

We had a shit ton of people coming to our audition. We held it at a nearby movie theater and it was packed. But the lack of talent that came before us was almost unbearable. There was no one that could meet the expectations we had. Crystal was our lead singer and she was perfect, bitchy, rude, and obnoxious, but a perfect singer. 

I dont think we will ever find the one.

"Im exhausted!" CC whined while drink his tenth soda today.

"Yeah me too dude, that was our last audition for today..I think we should go." Jake begged.

I sighed, "Alright..that's enough for-"

A deep voice came from the stage, "are the auditions still going on?"

I froze. And so did everyone else. This tall blue-eyed tall boy stood before us....he was beautiful. I was speechless.

Finally CC. spoke, "Well we were just about to wrap it up, I'm-"

"Please...I know I'm what you're looking for" the boy begged.

"Alright, then go ahead." I said, trying to not let my voice crack.

Jake, Jinxx, and CC whipped their heads around giving my scowls, but I gave them the death stare.

I whispered, "Just give him a chance", the nodded in agreement, I looked up at him, "what will you be performing today?"

"Well its something I've written..." He nervously answered.

"Alright...go ahead..um..what is your name?" I eagerly asked.

He looked down, "Andy Biersack."

What a beautiful name...

"Go ahead Andy" 

Then the most beautiful sound I have every heard escape his lips. My eyes widened and my mouth dropped from what I was hearing.

I never meant to be the one who kept you from the dark

but now i know my wounds are sewn because of who you are

i will take this burden on and become the holy one

but remember i am human and im bound to sing this song

I couldn't look away no matter what I did and it felt as if the rest of the band was doing the same, this guy was incredible, the lyrics to this song were perfect.

He is perfect..

So hear my voice remind you not to bleed, i am here

Saviour will be there when you're feeling alone, oh

A saviour for all that you do, so you live freely without their harm

As I hear these lyrics I couldn't help but notice the cuts on his arms, this song is about him, I can feel it. Either he meant it that way or that's the way I'm putting it, I'm dedicating this song to him. 

I will be his saviour and protect him from harm. I've already fallen for him and I haven't even talked to him. I'm so stupid but I can't fucking help it.

So here I write my lullaby to all the lonely ones

Remember as you learn to try to be the one you love

So I can take this pen and teach you how to live

What is left unsaid is the greatest gift I give.