Chapter Twelve

I woke up on the floor in my bedroom, alone. Shit. I fell asleep and left Andy out there. I'm such an ass. I got up and went out to the living room, he was asleep on the couch. He looked so peaceful and beautiful, like a God or an angel. Gah, shut up Ashley, you're getting all mushy. 

I laid on top of him and held him. I shouldn't have pushed him away like that. I laid my head on his chest and listened to his heartbeat. It kinda freaked me out, what if it just...stopped? I don't know why I have these thoughts, I guess I just always prepare myself for the worst possible thing that could happen to me. I have a sick mind.

My eyes started to fill with tears as I lay there, listening to every breath, every beat. He shifted and wrapped his arms around me, still asleep. I wonder what he was dreaming? I looked up and couldn't help but let the tears fall.

I'm so sorry Andy.

He woke up and looked at me, surprised that I was there. His expression went from tired to worried instantly. 

"Baby, why are you crying?", he asked holding me tighter.

I buried my head into his neck, "I'm such a terrible person...I don't deserve you."

He tilted my head up so my eyes would connect with his, "You deserve the world Ashley, you've been through a lot and I know that. I love you and I always will, even if mistakes from your past interfere. You never have to worry about me leaving your side. I promise."

Tears fell from my eyes, why is he so perfect? Why am I, so me?

I smiled, causing more tears to fall, "I love you Andy."

He kissed my forehead and whispered, "I love you Ashley."

I could stay like this forever, but I knew reality had to come in at some point. I sat up, straddling him. He smirked. 

I blushed, "So what do we do? What do I do? Should I really be a part of that childs life? Or just give her the money and that be it?"

He shook his head, "Both, but first get a DNA test. I don't want you to go through all of this and she end up not being yours."

I nodded, seems fair.

He ran his fingers down my bare chest, "So...beautiful..." he whispered.

I blushed and brushed his hand away, "What're you doing?"

He cut his eyes, staring into my damn soul, "Touching you, I have full rights to touch you."

I laughed, "Full rights?"

He grabbed my my neck pulling me down so I was inches away from his face, he brushed his lips against mine. His tongue slithered from between his lips, caressing mine gently. I blushed furiously, please don't tease me you asshole. 

He giggled, "You look so scared, but so hot." he kissed me, not letting me reply. His lips pushed against mine so passionately, his tongue searched my mouth curiously, his hands traveled up and down my chest and my back. He bit my lip and tugged, pulling away he smirked. I bit his lip ring and played with it with my tongue. 

He liked that.

He grabbed me by the waist and flipped over, so now he was on top. I pouted.

He laughed, "What's with the face?"

"I'm a top, bitch", I pouted even more.

He growled and placed his hand around my neck and whispered, "Not today."

He pulled my head up and kissed me, rough. His lips moved so gracefully with mine, his tongue glided across my tongue and my teeth. I was so focused on the kiss that I hadn't even noticed that he discarded my pants and I laid there in my boxers while this bitch was fully clothed.