Savior

Boo! Another chapter, but it's different. Because it's in.... Andy's POV. But, you can say it out loud. I do suck at writing. Sorry about that. I love writing, but I need to get better. Tips please? 

Oh, and everyone? I made another story :) It's called Black Magic, and it's about necromancers. 

So read it, and tell me if it's good, just for the vote of confidence.  Oh, and @RemixRewind and me are going to be making a Falling in Reverse fan fiction together, also. I'll put on details in later chapters. But seriously, I read some of these Falling in Reverse fan-fiction, and they kind of freak me out. Not naming anyone, but there was a story of the main character and Ronnie having sex, and they barely knew each other for a day. So, hopefully ours will be awesome and trust me, it will. :)

*BVB*

Chapter Five: Savior

Andy's POV

"CC," I said, trying to get his attention but failing. "Please stop singing." CC has always been a bad singer. A reminder of what happened at Applebee’s clouded my mind. Jinxx and Jake made sure I was to see the video of him prancing around singing Living on a Prayer. It was pretty hilarious, yeah, but now it was just plain annoying. "Stop singing," I said again. But CC was completely oblivious to it.

Well, until Jake burst into the room he was. "Will you shut the hell up?" Jake shouted. "I could here you from upstairs. Ash thought it was a dying dog!" Jake was out of his makeup, his hair was messed up in tangles, seeing as he stayed with Matt and I last night. Unlike me, Jake's hair was just that black. 

If CC was hurt, he must have put on a really good face. "Fine man, you and Ash go watch the football game. I will just go sing at my place then, okay." CC got up, walked over to Jake, and gave a light punch in the shoulder. "See you man."

He turned to me. "See you later, Andy." He left off singing the lyrics of Rebel Love Song. 

But before he could leave, Jinxx and Sammi Doll entered the room. "Where are you going?" Jinxx asked CC, a perplexed expression on his face. "Ash called me and said we're going out tonight. All of us."

I piped up. "He did?" Ash never told us about it, really, but I was up for it. I really needed a night out. 

"He called me like, ten minutes ago. Told me the game was almost over and he wanted to go out. Said we're all going," Sammi replied. I always liked Sammi. Not in a like kind of way, or a sister. But I still approved. She and Jinxx were engaged, and I was really happy for them. Sammi had dark red hair, with an under layer of black. Bright blues eyes, thin face. She was nice, but Jinxx doesn't really need my approval. 

Speak of the devil, Ashley walked into the room, unaware of the glares around him. “Hey everyone, are you excited for tonight.” He looked at Jake’s perplexed face. “Did I not tell you about our great adventure tonight?” he asked.

“No,” Everyone replied simultaneously, causing an eerie silence after that.

Ashley clapped his hands together. “Well, we’re all going out tonight.”

CC grabbed a broken lamp that Matt had dropped the other at Ashley, missing Ashley by an inch. CC easily ignored Ashley’s daggers that he had for eyes.