Beautiful Remains

Another Chapter! Everyone. Please vote, fan, or comment. That would be nice. I’m not making you it was merely a suggestion. But I’ll love you forever it you do. PS: did anybody see the teaser for Rebel Love Song? It's different than their other music videos. Go watch it and find out. :)

And, yes. I know I'm predictable.

And I dedicated this to RewindRemix, for her annoying nagging to upload. 

Oh, and everyone? I made another story :) It's called Black Magic, and it's about necromancers. So read it, and tell me if it's good, just for the vote of confidence.  Oh, and @RemixRewind and me are going to be making a Falling in Reverse fan fiction together, also. I'll put on details in later chapters. But seriously, I read some of these Falling in Reverse fan-fiction, and they kind of freak me out. Not naming anyone, but there was a story of the main character and Ronnie having sex, and they barely knew each other for a day. So, hopefully ours will be awesome and trust me, it will. :)

Hey

Hi

Hey

Hi

Answer me already

Hello….

I love you

Can you at least answer?

Wow…

I sighed, looking at Andy’s text. Before we left, Rose had suggested that we exchange phone numbers. God damn her. I don’t see him texting her. Every other minute I’d feel my phone vibrate, and I knew it’d be Andy.

Answer me?

Giving in, I typed in, what?

Hi :) he replied, causing me to literally bang my head against the desk, causing Drew and Hudson to give me a questioning look.

Drew and Hudson were my new band mates. Of course I already knew them before, but I was never really hung out with the alone. It was fun, with them around. They were close with Rose, but I barely knew them.

Hudson had lanky black hair that he would push carelessly out of his eyes bright green eyes and so pretty that even Harry Potter can’t beat it. A heart-jerking half smile that girls woulds swoon for, every girl besides Rose and I anyway. He had a lanky figure, his fingers slender and long, that played the bass with expertise.

Drew on the other hand, played lead guitar. His hair was a shaggy blonde, and like Drew, was always in his eyes. He had crystal blue eyes, a wiry, muscular build, and had such a dry sense of humor. No matter how sad you are, say if you had a grandma that died, he would still make you laugh. Even at the most  inappropriate times.