Ritual

Sorry guys! I haven't uploaded in so long. But here it is! :D you must be so proud of me. I'm actually pretty proud of myself. So I hope you like this. I didn't work very hard on this. I started this in one day though so I'm pretty proud of myself. 

 And I happen to think reverse psychology works so: 

DON'T VOTE! 

Don't FAN!

DON'T COMMENT! 

 *BVB*

I was nervous. 

That was all I had to say when I looked at the reflection staring at me. I didn't look so perfect. In fact, I looked flustered. My skin was pale, and my skin felt cold and hot at the same time. Thoughts ran through my head all at the same time and I felt like I was about to throw up. All i could think of was, how am I going to do this?

That was not a good sign.

I was sitting outside on the balcony of Rose's real apartment. The buses were packed and we were already living in it, but I needed to make one last stop back so I could grab some refreshments. Andy, of course, accompanied me. While he was in the house doing God knows what, I stared at the sunrise. It was only 7:00 in the morning.

And tonight was the night. We were actually going out in public. 

I felt sick.

How does Andy deal with this? 

Silent Masquerade was going to have their first show. It wasn't exactly our first. Before me, they had a couple of gigs before. But this was important. We were opening for Black Veil Brides. It was funny how one band can change your life. They seem to believe in us, so why should I be nervous. I was a good singer. Everybody was good. 

I felt something touch my shoulder, startling me. I turned around to find Andy. It didn't surprise me that it was him. He was always capable of showing up when I least expected it. But, yet, never surprising. He had a grin on him, not looking like he was nervous. When he seen my expression he asked, "What's wrong with you?"

I gave him a weak smile. "Nerves," I said shivering. Despite the sweater I had on, it was still cold. I wore a black Escape the Fate t-shirt underneath, and a grey pair of skinny jeans. My hair wasn't done, just left down, wavy and black. Remnants of makeup for yesterday still on my face. 

Andy wasn't shivering, even though all he wore was a leather vest, pair of ripped black skinny jeans, and a leather studded belt. I was still a bit jealous of Juliet. She had Andy, and though as weird as he was, he was still lovable. Not that I loved him. I didn't. He was a friend.

And I got to know Juliet. She was pretty nice. And though she demanded to talk to me before Andy and I came here, asking us what we are going to do, she was cool.