Children Surrender

• Dedicated to Andy Biersack

You know, I'm actually pretty surprised I actually got readers. That's awesome. Thank you for reading my dearest readers. I've never actually been to a BVB concert. I'm just going from past experiences. When BVB comes to Iowa, or South Dakota, hopefully I actually get to live the experience. :)

**BVB**

Chapter two: Children Surrender

"I can't believe this!" Rose cried out over the cheering crowd. "We actually get to see Black Veil Brides, in person! I can't believe we are in the front. 

I nodded. "I never seen you so passionate about something before," I told her in amusement. If I must say, I'm a little curious myself. If they're as good as she said, I would probably be swooning. I was a sucker for music. And for guys in makeup. 

"When does the concert start?" I yelled over everybody's chanting. 

"Soon," she yelled excitedly. Nodding at her vague answer, I looked at my watch. She was right they should be on soon. 

We waited anxiously for the next ten minutes. The place was showing all kinds of life, covered in black; chanting "Black Veil Brides!" over and over again till their lungs hurt. I did the same, though I didn't know them. 

The girl next to me, god dammit, had a squeaky voice. She gushed on how hot Andy was, or how Jinnx's engagement was really sweet. Rose had no problem talking to her though. In fact, she was screaming along with her. 

I brought out the small mirror in my purse and checked my hair. Still teased, bow a little bit crooked, but fixable, and my makeup was smeared, but I didn't dare fix it. I liked the effect it had, as sheepish as that sounds.

Next I brought out a camera. Gesturing towards Rose and the other girl, they happily leaned in the camera's view. "On one... two... three..." Flash. I posted the picture on twitter. At a BVB concert, I typed. 

Finally, the crowd got louder, and the stage was filled with five people. The whole stadium filled with, "BVB," chanted over and over again with a couple of "I love you guys," here and there.

Next to me Rose gave a squeal of happiness, and turned to me. "Isn't Ashley so hot!" she gushed. When she seen my face scrunch up in confusion, she said, "he's plays the bass. That one wearing the cowboy boots." 

I only nodded. Truth be told, they were pretty hot. But honestly, it'll take a lot more than good looks to win me over. 

The lead singer looked at the crowd, giving them a wicked grin. "Hey guys. You ready to fucking rock!" (A/N sorry, but how the hell am I supposed to know what they say in the beginning of a concert? Please don't make fun of me! And I'm saying this with my baby voice, so... there's that.)

"This one's called Children Surrender," he said through the microphone. 

The more listened to them, the more I was impressed. They weren't sad, sappy songs about how they hate their parents, thank god. Actually I couldn't help but smile and dance around like an idiot. These songs were more... inspirational.

"So do you like?" Rose asked, her voice yelling eagerly in my ear. I nodded, not feeling to scream out over the crowd just to say 'yes'. 

My favorite song, out of all of them happened to be Legacy or Rebel love song. Still thinking about it. But both of them really good songs. It was really refreshing that they weren't complaining about the world...

By the end of the concert, Rose, figures... lost her voice. "That was so awesome..." she, well, tried to talk. 

I even had to agree with this.

The girl with us earlier, Alexis, had left with her group, leaving Rose and I to ourselves. I had to say, I'm not complaining. Like I said the first hundred times, she had an annoying voice.

"Let's go get their autographs," I suggested. 

We waited in line for what seemed like forever. But Rose and I kept ourselves amused for the time being, flirting shamelessly with a guy we had no intention getting to know with. 

"Finally!" she yelled as we approached the band.

She ran, and I mean pushing me aside, practically leaving me for dead, and straightened up. I heard her say to who I thinks name was Jake a lazy hello.

Me, on the other hand, had stumbled on the ground where she left me.  "Some friend," I mumbled as I began to get up. I felt a hand take a hold of mine, as the body figure began to push me up off the ground.

I smiled graciously, and looked up to see the deepest blue eyes I've ever seen. It suddenly registered to me that this guy, the one who helped me, is the lead singer of the band. If I could recall his name was Andy.

"You okay? You looked pretty down there." The boy pushed his straight black hair out of his eyes and gave me a crooked smile. He had a lip ring, that stood out against his pale complexion. 

I raised an eyebrow at his pun. "Was I supposed to laugh?" So my manners need a little work, but I'm not that bad. 

Surprisingly, he laughed despite my rude comment. "I guess you don't have to laugh, it wasn't really that funny as I thought it would be in my head."

Still straight faced, I nodded. Thrusting the paper I had held in my hand while I was waiting, I said, "Here sign this."

He looked at me, as if amused. "You liked us?" he asked.

I sniffed and looked away. "It's for a friend," I lied. I really do need to start being nicer to people before all the people turn away. My face softened when I seen his hurt look, "You guys were awesome," I added hastily. 

What once held a frown turned into a huge grin. "Awesome, so, who do I sign this to?" 

"Sign it to Ariana, I'm sure she'd like that," I replied, feeling a bit giddy inside. What can I say he was awesome. I watched as he signed the crumpled sheet. 

"And your name?" he asked.

"Becky."

"Ariana! Come here. You have to see this!" Rose yelled from behind me. The worst part was that she directed it at me. Shutting both my eyes and muttering a few profanities, I turned around slowly turned around.

"Yes?"

"Wha--? Oh... never mind. I forgot." 

I was about seconds away from yelling at her when I felt something being shoved in my hand. I looked down, noticing that it was the sheet I asked Andy to sign. A tug at my ear, and tingling running down my back, as I heard a whisper in my ear, saying, "It was nice knowing you, Ariana."

Rose and I are going to have a nice chat when we go home tonight.

*BVB*

You know the drill. Vote, comment, stuff. Well, if you liked it anyway :) O, and these are going to be short. Sorry.