Sweet Blasphemy

Haha. Did you know that cough drops can make you high. True story. But anyways. I want to thank you all, for voting, and leaving me very nice comments at the bottom there. Those are the people I like to dedicate it to. You guys are all awesome. Thirty one votes? Was on #197on fan-fiction. Hell. I didn't even try. So thank you, for dealing with me in my laziness. 

I'm dedicating this to RewindRemix. 

 Haha. Well thanks, fans. I know I don't write much each chapter too, so thanks for not complaining about that. And if any of you like reading new stories on wattpad, check out my friend,  @RewindRemix's stories. Outcast Angels, Be My Sunshine, and Look Alive Sunshine. 

Important:

Hayden, after five years away form her home town, and best friend is back. Except these one difference between her and most girl. Her best friend is Ronnie Radke. After she decides it's time to catch up again she gets scared when he emotions change form friendship to love.

Fan-fiction out now! It was written by RewindRemix and me. It will be on her page, and she's who I dedicated it to. So check it out, click on her name, vote. Falling in Reverse, it is called Dragging This Coffin and here is the description: 

 Also, I really like making book covers, so, if you have a story with no book cover, or if you really just want on. ASK ME! I really like making them, so just write it on my page, and I'll be happy to. Don't be shy, I really want to make book covers. :)So far I made three covers for people so far and I guess they all turned out great or that's at least what people tell me. 

And I realized that most of my stories are notifications, too. And I'm sorry about that. I just like to keep you guys notified. :) Also, that I double space. Why do I do that? I don't know. 

  *BVB*

 My jaw dropped as I scanned him. 

 Stefan, of course, had shoulder length black hair that looked naturally straight, unlike my naturally curly needs to be straightened hair. His eyes were hazel, mixed. He had a thin body, muscular, but yet, he was really skinny. He wore a black fishnet shirt and ripped black skinny jeans. He had a lip ring, that stood out against his pale complexion.T He had a bunch of bracelets that covered his thin wrists, most of them were black of course. 

 He flashed me a heart-stopping smile, one that made me hit Rose, warning her to catch me when I fall. This guy, he was a dream. But, I couldn't help but think that he wasn't as cute as Andy.

 Don't think of him like that, I yelled at myself. Thoughts like that shouldn't even be in your mind, god dammit. What were you thinking, you treacherous, son of a--

 My thoughts were interrupted at Stephen's throat clearing. He held out a hand. "It's nice to finally meet you Ariana. I've heard a bunch of stories about you from Rose." Noticing my glare I had thrown a Rose he quickly said, "Don't worry. They were all good things." And gave a short laugh.  A melodic sound, that made my insides tingle. Of course Andy's touch could do more than--

There you go again. Do I need to get out the duct ta-- "My name's Ariana-- oh, you just said that." A warm blush covered my cheeks. I was never really embarrassed around guys, but when they were this gorgeous? Uh, yeah. Words could not described how I was feeling.