Crimson.

I walked in the door of the Bar/Club, the place was packed. People were dancing on the dance floor, a raised part of the club, as 'Shots And Squats' by Vigiland blared from the speakers throughout the club. The bar seemed the best destination at this point.

Slipping into a clear spot at the counter of the bar I waited for one of the bartenders to serve me. I watched the two women behind the bar move in perfect harmony, they never bumped into each other despite never looking up while they did things. They were efficiently serving out drinks with a speed I'd never thought possible, and despite how fast they were doing things they still made a show out of it.

Throwing bottles in the air with one hand and catching them behind their backs, while pouring shots with the other hand. It was a spectacle and everyone at the bar was watching in fascination of the two women. One was a platinum blonde with shoulder length hair tied back in a pony tail, while the other had red hair that was twisted up into a braid, with pieces of hair dropping out of it. The red-head was the taller of the two standing around 5'7, the blonde was about 5'5.

The red-head served me, her eyes widened slightly when she saw me but didn't slip up when I ordered myself a vodka red bull and four shots of tequila, she set the order down in front of me in less than thirty seconds. Setting down a $20 on the counter I grabbed the drinks, throwing back the tequilas in a matter of seconds I then took a sip of the vodka red bull to wash the after effects of the burning tequila away.

Turning to face the club as I rested my elbows on the bar, I watched the scenes play out before me; a couple grinding on the dance floor to the left, a guy running for the bathroom a hand covering his mouth ( clearly someone can't handle their alcohol), two girls making out while a few guys watched in awe and a group of people sitting on some chairs and couches on the right. So basically it was the same as every club I'd ever been to, except for the wary glances that almost ninety percent of the people were giving me.

I'd been watching everything around me when I heard a loud "Shit!" From behind me. Turning around I saw that it was the blonde, turning to look at the red-head she muttered a few choice words before saying "She's at it again. The Jack is gone."

"The current issues are stressing her out more than normal, and with this dude added on top it's just getting worse. She's been drinking during the day as well..." The red-head sighs.

I wonder who they're talking about, and as though they read my mind they both turned to stare at the group of people sitting on the couches. That's when I noticed her, the girl sitting on the outside of the group nursing a bottle of JD's with her legs on an arm rest of one of the couches. I watched as she lifted the bottle to her mouth, swallowing long and hard.

Kicking her legs off the couch she stood up while holding the half empty bottle in her right hand, slowly she made her way towards the door. I'm surprised she isn't stumbling across the club to get to the door, but it's possible that the booze hasn't hit her system yet... But it would soon.

Throwing back the rest of my Vodka red bull I followed the girl out of the club, noticing how the bouncer nodded to her as she walked past. The owner? The bartenders seemed to know her so it's possible...

She moved along the sidewalk and then took a left into an alley way, the back of the club I presume. I followed at a distance, not wanting to let on that I was basically stalking the chick. As I turned into the alley I noticed her lighting up a cigarette.

"You know those things'll kill you right?" I say leaning against the wall.

She glances over at me, but the dark alley way hides my facial features. There's a light above the door to her left so I can see that her hair reaches her waist and is a stunning dark brown color with slight waves to it. She stands about six foot 1 with legs that go on for days. Her black leather jacket molds to her, as do the black skinny jeans she wears. Her heels are about 3 inches high with studs lining the heels, that means she stands around 5'9 or so.

Taking a long drag of the cigarette she flicks it away, smoke billows out as she speaks "It's been a long day. Hell, it's been a long month." She swallows a sip of Jack Daniels, emphasizing her point.

I walk up to her slowly, hands in my front pockets. Her head snaps up, her nostrils flare and her eyes burn a stunning green. She's on me in seconds, her hand wrapping around my throat and slamming me into the wall.

"Rogue" the word comes out as a growl. She's furious, that much is obvious.

"What. The. Actual. Fuck? Jesus, I was just" deep breath "coming to check" deep breath "on you." I reply breathlessly due to the grip on my throat.

"Why the hell are you in Jackson? This is Crimson Ash Territory. You better get the hell out of here by tomorrow, you damn mutt." Her words cold and furious.

"Woah hold up lady." Breath "Crimson Ash?" Breath "I don't even know what-" breath "you're on about. And-" breath "mutts a little harsh don't you think?" Breath "Just because I'm traveling-" breathe "around the U.S.A doesn't make-" breath "me a mutt"

Her features change to confusion as she watches me, her grip on my throat lessening as she lets go. Slowly she backs up as she gains distance from me. She slowly pulls off her leather jacket, unzips her heels, pulls off her shirt and slips off her jeans.

"Umm, listen. I just followed you to check on you not to-" then I hear it, the first crack as her body morphs before my eyes. Within seconds where the girl stood there is now a solid white wolf before me. Then darkness...