No.

My body warped. My knuckles broke. Tendons ripped. Bones snapped.

Rage coursing through me.

My hands met the floor, hair sprouted from my skin, my face shifted as did everything else. Claws burst from my fingers. It was over in seconds.

As was my brothers life.

I watched in satisfaction as my claws ripped through his throat. Blood spurting from the jagged wound, his eyes widening in surprise as he tried to beg for his life.

And then he was dead.

His body dropped to the floor, blood coating the floor surrounding him. The puddle of Crimson blood growing by the second.

I spun my large body around to face the only other people in the room,my parents. The twins had left the room minuted before, much to my relief. My parents eyes were wide as they stared at me. They were surprised. Surprised that I was standing directly in front of them in wolf form, and that I'd just murdered my brother in cold blood. And then I thought of her, and that was all it took.

A growl ripped its way out of my throat as I stared at the two in malice, my tail swishing from side to side. Crouching, I stepped towards them slowly, almost as though I was hunting them.

My mother gasped in surprise, her eyes still wide with horror. My father had now suppressed his shock as he watched me in anticipation. I was still pissed but I knew that I couldn't get my answers while I was in wolf form, I'd end up killing them and that would get me nowhere.

The girls had spoken of how you shifted in and out of wolf form, you thought of the form you wanted to take, thought of how you looked, how it felt etc, and then you'd shift. So that's what I did. Closing my eyes I imagined my blonde hair, my blue eyes, standing on two feet, my two hands, and I felt it. The first snap of a knuckle. Then I was back to human form. My hands bracing against the floor as I breathed heavily from the shift.

Standing I ripped the table cloth off the table, snaking it around my waist before knotting it. I stared up at my parents, anger still blatantly obvious in my eyes.

"Where is she?" The words were deep and there was no joking tone in them.

"W-we don't know." My mother stuttered out quickly.

"You think I believe you? For fucks sake Im not that stupid, mother." I spat out, striding towards the two of them.

My hand was in motion before any of us realized it, my fingers snaking around my mothers throat as I slammed her body into a wall. "Where is she?" I hissed out, face inches from the woman who gave birth to me.

I heard my father's intake of breath and his light footstep. My fingers tightened on her throat as my head snapped in his direction.

"One more step, and I slit her throat. Right here, right now. So I suggest you stay exactly where you are." My words depend and I felt the power that ricocheted through the room.

My father froze in his spot. I guess we knew who the stronger wolf was then.

"Now tell me... Where the fuck is she?" I yelled once more, drenching my words in an Alpha command.

"The cells." I mother bit out due to the lack of oxygen.

With a huff I threw her to the floor as I made my way out of the room. Aaron would know where the cells were. Surprisingly I didn't have to search for him as both the girls and him were already making their way towards the dining room.

"Why the hell are you in a table cloth?" Hadley questioned, her brows furrowed in confusion at the sight of me.

"Long story. Aaron, where are the cells?" I questioned turning to my brother.