.

"Oi. Up! Up, up, up!" A feminine voice called heartily from above as a finger jabbed itself into my cheek.

"Ahhhh" i groaned, swatting the finger away only for it come back and jab at me twice as hard as before. "WHAT is wrong with the people in this place and poking me when im sleeping!" I exclaimed my eyes slamming open to glare at the person in question.

"You'll survive." The blonde above me smirked again.

A soft fluttering noise caused my eyes to dart next to me, only to find a sleeping Hadley. A sleeping Hadley with drool dried at the side of her mouth. Shaking my head i stretched my arms out before sitting up and running a hand through my hair.

"What's the time?" I yawned out, glancing at the horizon.

"Just after 7." The blonde replied absently, watching Hadley's sleeping form.

Grunting I ran a hand over Hadley's shoulder, shaking her softly awake. Her only reply was a grumble before she burrowed back into the comfort of the blankets. Chuckling I decided it was time for revenge. Wrapping my arms around her and standing up i threw her over my shoulder, the rapid movement jolting her awake.

"What the fuck?" Her raspy english words echoed behind me.

With a chuckle i slapped her ass before whistling out a hearty "Morning Sleeping Beauty."

"Cole Whatever-Your-Middle-Name-Is St. Marks. Put me down this instant." She growled out slamming her fists into my back as she wriggled arouns my shoulder.

Enjoying myself far to much i grinned at the blonde before turning towards the steel door and making my way back downstairs.

With a chuckle the blonde followed, flicking Hadley's nose as she strolled beside me.

"I will bite you." Was Hadley's snide remark before we tuned her out.

"Don't I know you from somewhere?" I asked trying to find where I'd seen her familiar face before.

"Yea. We've met twice, Kansas." She chuckled at me.

"Oh right! Head Warrior." I chirped, remembering my conversation with Hadley.

"How'd you-"

"Hadley." I was my quick reply as i bounced down the last staircade, purposefully jolting Hadley's body more so than before.

"Cole." She growled out from behind me.

"Whoops." I snorted. "Breakfast?" I aimed the question at Kansas who was watching Hadley and I with a humourous smile.

"Kitchen. But the-Nevermind." She ended slyly before leading the way towards the Pack kitchen.

By this stage Hadley had had enough and was continously slamming her hands into my back and yelling death threats at me. I brushed them off as i continued to infuriate her even more than before.

Reaching the kitchen i found an empty counter and brutally dropped Hadley straight onto it.

"Ow!" Hadley screeched out, grimancing as her ass hit the solid counter before she glared up at me. "What the hell Cole!?"

"Hey i tried to wake you up the first time." I raised my hands in surrender while wearing a cocky smirk. "You decided you would rather cuddle than wake up."

"Fuck you." She growled out, her cheeks turning a bright shade of res.

"I know you want to." I winked at her.

Our playful banter was shattered by a cough from somewhere in the vast room. Twisting my head i turned to find the source of said cough, only to find the one and only Kansas grinning at the two of us, with a pissed off Alpha beside her and a number of unknowns staring widely at us. Raising an eyebrow i turned back to Hadley who was now bright red and promptly rubbing her temples "Got a bit of a headache."