Reunited or Seperated?

Well...

This was awkward. I spooked and so did Morgan. After our brief lip brush we'd bolted from each other. Well the Twins had woken up, clearly due to the sudden commotion in the room, both had crawled towards Morgan. Thus giving me an excuse to run far and fast while I still could.

And that's exactly what I did. I bolted from the room, grabbed a surf board from the garage, jumped in the Camaro and took off. Taking the usual dirt road I made it to my surfing spot in record time. Pulling out the board and a spare pair of board shorts I raced down the beach. I needed to get my mind off it. Off the kiss. Off her. Off my family. Off Werewolves. I needed my own goddamn mind back.

Sighing I ducked into an alcove, pulled off my jeans and put on my board shorts. Tied the strings and then took off towards the white horses I'd been desperately longing for. With board in hand I dove for the waves, the salt water washing against my skin.

This. This right here. This was home.

Not that white washed beach side mansion that my family lived in. The waves, the ocean. This was home. It brought me peace and a clear head. This was where I needed to be right now.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
It had been countless hours since I'd escaped the world, but it was time to get back to reality. Pulling my board out of the water I shook out my hair and made my way up the beach.

Jamming the board into the sand I sat down next to it. Water droplets trailed down my chest and back, falling from my hair as the setting sun glinted off it.

"Didn't think I'd see you anytime soon." A voice called out from beside me.

Twisting round to see who it was, my mouth dropped open. There she stood. Pin straight blonde hair, tanned skin, crystal blue eyes. Callie Bordeaux.

"What are you doing here?" I questioned, eyes wide in surprise.

"Oh please. You don't think I know your favorite surfing spot? I've been taking some of my best photography from this spot. All thanks to the one and only Cole St. Marks, none the less." She grinned down at me.

It'd been 3 incredibly long years since I'd seen Callie. Her hair had grown out, past her previous shoulder length hair to just above her elbow. The angles of her face had sharpened and she'd become toned and if possible even more beautiful than I remembered her.

She dropped down on tot he sand next to me, without hesitation plopping her head down on my shoulder and staring out at the ocean. We sat and caught up for a while.

Callie had been a pretty good photographer when we were in high school, snapping photos everywhere and anywhere. She'd been part of the school newspaper and had entered a couple of competitions, winning every now and again, and loving every moment of it. She'd take photos of us surfing, well when she wasn't killing it on the waves that is. She'd left school halfway through our senior year. She'd received an amazing offer from an arts college that had seen some of her work and seen the potential of her.

It had been heartbreaking for the both of us, we'd been friends since we were kids and we were the high school sweethearts. So ending things so abruptly kind of jolted both of us, but we'd both been comfortable around each other and I guess that continued even now.

"You know... The family would love to see?" I spoke out, knowing just how well she got on with my family.

"It's been a while since I've seen them..." She pondered, before rising to her feet.

Following her movements I rose, gripped my board and we strolled to the Camaro. Guess it was time to get back to reality...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Okay, so to say that Callie and I were back to being our normal selves was probably the understatement of the year. We were currently jamming to "Young, Wild & Free", as we walked into the house.