Chapter 15

“Oh, feck, Cheryl!”

Toes curling into the sheets, Nadine’s hips fly off the mattress as another orgasm (the second, but who’s counting?) tears through her.

For a long moment she remains suspended like that, seeing stars behind her eyelids, and then she lets out this almighty groan. If she wasn’t otherwise occupied, she’d probably have the good grace to be mortified but at the moment she really doesn’t care.

Cheryl’s fingers remain, teasing out the tiny aftershocks until Nadine becomes too sensitive and gently pulls the other woman’s hand away.

They both slump back onto the pillows to catch their breath.

“That was...“ Somehow, Nadine finds words lacking so she trails off.

“Yeah," Cheryl agrees, sounding awed.

They slip into a comfortable silence, content to bask in closeness, and after a moment Nadine feels Cheryl's hand - the one that'd brought her to brink just minutes ago - clasp her own tightly.

Sticky, flushed and completely sated, all Nadine can do is smile.

**

Confronted with the sight of so much bare skin, Nadine hardly knows where to look, never mind where to begin. It’s a bit like showing a starving person an all-you-can-eat buffet and saying, ‘go on, tuck in’.

Their eyes catch briefly, a soft smile on Cheryl’s face as if she senses Nadine’s hesitancy. “Just do whatever comes naturally.”

Nadine draws teeth over her bottom lip. “You’ll tell me if I’m doin’ it wrong?”

The Geordie lifts her hand to stroke Nadine’s cheek.  “Babe, as long as you’re touchin’ me, I guarantee I won’t be complainin’.”

So Nadine allows herself to be drawn down into a leisurely kiss that gradually deepens by degrees. As they kiss, Nadine repositions herself so that she’s leaning over Cheryl.

“Come here,” Cheryl says breathlessly after a few minutes, pulling Nadine into the space between her parted thighs, before capturing her mouth for another heated kiss.

The Geordie’s hands seem to be everywhere at once – tangling in hair, stroking down the plane of Nadine’s back then grabbing her arse, retracing this restless path over and over until it becomes too much.

Catching Cheryl’s wrists, Nadine sits back on her heels. 

“Why are you stoppin’?” the Geordie asks, eyebrows lifting. There’s a discernible note of panic in her voice.

“You’re distractin’ me,” Nadine replies. “It’s meant to be your turn, remember?”

“Sorry I can’t help myself.” Dark eyes openly ogle Nadine’s body. “I just can’t keep me hands off you.”

“Maybe I should tie you up then!” It’s meant to be a throwaway remark but then the mental image catches up with the words and Nadine blushes hard.

Meanwhile Cheryl is completely floored, rendered uncharacteristically speechless.

Nadine tries not to cringe as she rushes to explain. “That was a joke, by the way. I’m not actually suggestin’ bondage or anythin’ like that.”

“Not that there’s anythin’ wrong with it,” she adds.

There’s a smirk on Cheryl’s lips now and she’s clearly enjoying watching Nadine squirm.

“I mean, if that was somethin’ you’d like to try then I wouldn’t necessarily object,” Nadine continues. Oh God, why am I still speaking?

Eventually Cheryl takes pity on her. “It’s okay. We’ll leave the kinky stuff for another time, eh?” she says with a knowing wink.

Suppressing a sigh of relief, Nadine decides she should probably put her mouth to better use before she says anything else that might get her in trouble.

Still grasping Cheryl’s hands, she lifts them above Cheryl’s head, pressing her wrists down gently but firmly into the pillows. The way Cheryl’s breath catches isn’t lost on Nadine and she thinks maybe the other woman would be up for being tied to the bedposts. Maybe with some tasteful Chanel scarves it wouldn’t be too...

“Babe, stop thinkin’ about it and just kiss us, okay?” Cheryl says, sounding a little bit peeved, putting an end to that train of thought immediately.

Nadine nods sheepishly and does exactly as she’s told.