Part 54

Aubrie's pov:
I woke up early Saturday morning today was the wedding and I'm starting to panic I feel like puking but of nervousness I was thinking of all the wrong things that could happen today I could trip down the asile I could rip my dress I could spill something on my dress why do I feel like today is going to be a good disaster day. I walked over to my bathroom and put gray joggers on and a black tank top I put my hair in a bun. I looked at myself I look like crap but oh well I won't later, I walked down the stairs and got my car keys I was going to meet up with some people at Starbucks. I walked into the garage and got into my Lamborghini and started it I slowly backed out of the garage and made my way to Starbucks.
Ashley's pov:
"I can't wait for the wedding today it's just gonna be so beautiful"
"You realize all the stuff you say look beautiful kinda ruin my vision and I see not beautiful right?"
"Why must you be a downer"
"Because it's 7:00 on a Saturday I should be sleeping"
"Fine I'll leave you be"
I was looking around and saw Kayla walk in I walked over to her and decided maybe she'll be a little more happier then rianna
"Hey Kayla are you okay you kinda look like death"
"Is it that noticeable?"
"Yea have you slept?"
"No I couldn't sleep last night cause I was up thinking about that really cute boy from yesterday and how he said he would see me tonight. What does that even mean is he just going to see me or is he actually going to talk to me"
"Well if he doesn't talk to you then you talk to him easy as that"
"Right easy" she laughed at me
Kayla's pov:
I went to the counter and ordered a java chip frappé I was waiting in line for it thinking to hard about tonight but I'm not gonna make things complicated instead I'm going to be happy for my sister..I went back to the table and sat down by mahogany and Ashley and aubrie walked through the doors
"You realize we came her for you and your late" rianna mumbled
"I know I'm sorry I'm just panicky right now"
"Calm down aubrie everything will be fine today or at least I hope so" mahogany said
Mahogany's pov:
I was talking to aubrie but I was also trying to figure out what I wanted to wear to the wedding well I did have that lilac color dress that hug my body on the top and had like a tutu hmmm what are the colors of the wedding anyway
"Hey aubrie I have a question about the wedding"
"What is it?"
"What's the colors?"
"The colors are black and like a pale pink cause my bridesmaids are wearing like a pale pink and Taylor's men are wearing black suits"
"Okay thanks"
I was thinking do I own anything pink? Well I had a pink dress that was like the lilac one but it was a prom dress so not really fit for the event. I was definitely going shopping today. We were at Starbucks for a few hours and when everyone left it was 10:00. Guess it's time for me to go shopping I went to the mall and went to forever 21 it may not be wedding worthy but oh well I walked over to the dresses and found like a cotton candy pink colored pink dress it was loose and twirled when I spinned and it went right about mid thigh I guess you could say, after I payed for the dress I went over to a shoe store and got white flats that were laced white I bought those and went back to my car I plugged my phone into the car and started playing music from my phone. Like 12 songs and I was home.
Rianna's pov:
Getting ready for aubries wedding is a disaster you have Hayes here with his tux helping me get the kids ready, my dad giving Hayes a death glare,my mom crying cause aubrie is getting married the twins being stubborn running around the house, then you have me one of aubries bridesmaids who doesn't like dresses nor the color pink my life is just going perfect right?
"Rianna are you ready we have to leave in about an hour?"
"Almost I'm just gonna need like 30 minutes"
I went upstairs which means Hayes and my dad were downstairs so that must've been fun. I went to my bed that had the dress and high heels to match and walked over to the bathroom I sat down in front of my mirror and put my contacts in. Then moved to my make up, by the time I was done with my make up it had already passed 25 minutes I got up and put my dress on with the heels the were 6 inches I'm gonna trip and die I kept thinking to myself. I walked downstairs to see kayla in her dress and we were about to leave but Kayla had to be difficult and go to the bathroom so everyone was in the car except Kayla.
At Disneyland
"Invitations please"
I took out my invitation to show the guard he let me in I walked in holding hunter and Hayes holding Kenzie
"Okay rianna and Kayla go find you sister in her dressing room and Hayes go find Taylor"
My mom and dad had taken the kids with them to the venue hall.
Ashley's pov:
"Ma hurry up"
"I'm sorry just trying to find the proper clothes"
This lasted for about an hour
"Are you done?"
"Yes let's go"
We got in the car and were driving there
"Mom look there it is"
It was kinda funny cause I was like a little kid on Christmas mostly the reason I've never been here so.
I got out of the car and ran to the guard almost breaking my ankle at least twice I showed him the invitation and was on my way to find aubrie. After 15 minutes of searching I finally found it. I walked in and aubrie was already dressed
"You look beautiful aubrie"
"Thank you so do you guys also do you know where Ava and Larissa are?"
"Oh yea Jenn should be bringing them in" right after that Jenn walked in
"Here's your other two siblings now I'm going to go out there your gonna be awesome aubrie"
"Thank you"
Jenn walked out and everyone was talking.
Aubrie's pov:
"Okay everyone knows who they're walking out with right?"
"No not really"
"Okay let me go over the list; rianna your walking out with Hayes, Ashley your walking out with carter, Kayla your walking out with Cameron, Larissa your walking out with hunter?"
"Who's hunter?"
"New kid"
"Who am I walking out with?"
"Ava your walking out with flowers"
"Okay"
I turned around in my chair and I think I looked pretty good for stressing this all day my hair was down in curly waves and my dress I just loved it and my make-up was smokey eyes and my eyebrows were perfectly filled and arched and I had a small little crown thing to hold my veil in less then an hour I'd be walking down the asile how did this happen how is it I get my fairy tale wedding? But I'm not gonna complain.
"Aubrie are you ready were about to start"
"As ready as I'll ever be"
Kayla's pov:
Me rianna Larissa Ashley and Ava walked out of the dressing room and went to go find the best men
"Here Ava here are your flowers"
I walked up to Cameron
"Hey Kayla your looking adorable"
"And you looking handsome I guess?"
"You guess why is it a guess" he chuckled at me
"I don't know it's awkward giving compliments"
"Oh okay"
It was me and Cameron then rianna and Hayes then Larissa and hunter then Ashley and carter. Ashley and carter were the last ones and then it was aubrie and our dad
"Ava your on come on let's go"
Ava grabbed her basket and it was happening.
It happened so quick the next thing I know we're just waiting on the bride.
Aubrie's pov:
They're playing the music and I'm standing behind the door linked arms with my dad
"Are you ready?"
"Yes"
The doors opened and I lifted my head up and saw Taylor with a big smile on his face everyone stood up and I walked slowly down the asile feeling like I was gonna trip any minute but luckily I didn't trip once. My dad gave me a kiss on the cheek and put my hand in Taylor's as he helped me up the last few steps.
"Do you Taylor Michael Caniff take Aubrie Winters to be your wife?"
"I do"
There they were the words I've been dying to hear but I never expected them from Taylor
"Ma'm"
"Yes yes I do"
"Okay I now pronounce you men and wife you may kiss the bride"
Taylor leaned in and put a small soft kiss on my lips he backed away
"This really just happened"
"Yes it did" he grabbed my hand and we walked down the asile over to the banquet hall where we'd be dancing and eating. Everyone walked in and walked over to the table me and Taylor were cutting the ale and taking cute pictures and then they called the bride and groom and the bride and groom court we all walked out and danced.
Kayla's pov:
Once the dance finished I went and sat down at a table and ate cake and drank some sparkling cider I saw Jacob walk in the room I tried hiding my face cause it'd be awkward if we danced.
As I had my head down looking at my phone I heard someone clear their throat
"Hey kayla"
I looked up and there was Jacob
"Oh hi Jacob"
I said with a smile he put his hand out and I have him mine he pulled me up and walked to the dance floor
"Oh we're dancing now?" I asked super awkward
"Yea"
Me and him were dancing having a fun time and then I saw Nash dancing with Eva.
Well I guess if he can replace me quickly I can replace him even faster!

A/N: sorry if there is auto corrects I didn't have time to check them because my cousin couldn't stop asking me questions okay loves stay tuned I guess cause there will be a lot going down in chapter 55 bye bye loves
Jacob_sartorius_888