It All Started With A Text

(umm this is my first fanfic so yeah hope you enjoy)

Aubrie's POV:

So I was sitting in the living room with my sister rianna and my cousin ashley and I randomaly got a text from someone I haven't talked to in forever.

text messages:

taylor : hey

aubrie: hi

taylor: so I'm coming to new york wanna meet up.?

aubrie: sure

taylor: see you then

"Guys wanna come with me to meet my friend?" aubrie asked rianna and ashley. "Not really" ashley and rianna said in unison."Plus we are going to the mall to meet up with some friends" Ashley said. "Please" I begged.!
"NOPE". rianna said as her and ashley walked out the door.

Ashley's POV:

So we arrived at the mall I asked rianna what was wrong with aubrie?
"Oh she has had a crush on taylor since the sixth grade" rianna said.
"Oh umm who is taylor?" I asked rianna and she stared at me like I was stupid.

Rianna's POV:

So I wanted to slap ashley she doesn't know who taylor caniff is like what the frick! When we walked inside we saw some of our closest friends karla, rocio, gabby, lesly, rosa, and bri. we haven't seen them in two weeks.

Karla's POV:

OMG! I haven't seen my best friends in the longest time we all decided to go to the food court and sit down and talk but instead everyone was on their phone. So much for the best friends hanging out.

Rocio's POV:

In my opinion this best friends day was kind of boring we were just on our phones. I was tweeting thoe so it was okay I managed to tweet cameron dallas 298 times doing #CALLMECAM hahaha. But like a hour later I got a text from my mom telling me to come home because I had family coming over.

Ashley's POV:

so rocio left the best friend day she didn't tell me why so I texted her.

Text messages:

Ashley: hey why did you leave?

Rocio: OMG! guess what?

Ashley: WHAT?!

Rocio: hayes grier and nash grier are at my house their my brothers.

Ashley: me and rianna are going to your house right now.

Rianna's POV:

So ashley basically dragged me out of the house. UGH I hate when she does that. "where are we going" I asked. "ROCIO'S" ashley yelled. Why I asked she ignored me and kept running.

Aubrie's POV:

So taylor just picked me up is it just me or has he gotten cuter I thought to myself? But then he broke the silence. " so how have you been" he asked me "good how about you?" " Oh I have been good I have been dating this amazing girl named Crystal". After he said that everything went silent. Does this mean I'm getting jealous over a girl I haven't even met? "Good for you" I managed to choke out after the long silence.

Taylor's POV:

I don't know today when I hung out with aubrie something seemed wierd mostly when I told her I have a girlfriend because everything went silent. I will admitt I used to like aubrie but I never knew if she felt the same way. So decided to text my best friend Rocio.

Text messages:

Taylor: Can we hang out?

Rocio: yea but my brothers are here.