Chapter 12

Kayla's POV:

So since hayes and rianna were hanging out today and aubrie was in Tennessee with taylor and I was to young considering I was 14 going on 15 I went bowling with my family. When we got there I went to go get my ball and as I was walking down the stairs I fell and next thing I knew I was looking up at this boy with light brown hair and hazel eyes he was so cute. Your matt I stuttered.

Matt's POV:

Yup that would be me the one and only matt espinosa enough of me are you okay I chuckled "umm yea well thanks for helping me up but I have to get going to my family" wait haven't I met you before. "yea I sat with you when we played truth or dare I didn't think you would remember me" How could I forget a pretty girl like you hey can I have your number and we could hang out "umm yea here you go" thanks.

Aubrie's POV:

So this weekend has been everything I have dreamed taylor has tought me to kind of drive a car the first few time's I had to sit on his lap.

Rianna's POV:

Today I went to hayes's house and his dad was having a barbaque but he wasent talking to me a lot because he thought I was cheating on him so I texted my friend Troy to ask him what to do he said just be patient "hey angel who you texting" my friend troy. "Can you come upstairs with me I need to talk to you

Hayes's POV:

Rianna can I talk to you "sure" we got up to my room "are you gonna accuse me of cheating on you" rianna scream shouted  no and I'm sorry I just wanna know why you didn't text me as much "because I was at dinner with my mom and her boyfriend" oh I'm sorry he said as he pushed me on the bed and we started making out. "Dinner is ready, oh my god did I interrupt something?" Rocio I asked.

Rocio's POV:

I sat by nash during dinner "oh my god hayes and rianna were making out on the bed" I told nash "are you for real, it beter not of been my bed" "it wasent at least I don't think."

Nash's POV:

Hayes can I talk to you "yea what's up bro"  keep your thing in your pants because yall are to young to be parents. "I know, I know don't worry"

Okay but I just don't want rianna to get hurt "okay plus she is special to me I would never hurt her." hayes told me