chapter 3

AT THE HOTEL BEFORE MAGCON~~

Mahgonay's POV:

So we arrived at the hotel we were gonna be staying at for magon in flordia it was reall nice me aubrie rianna and ashley were sharing a room they are super fun to hang around and the boys were right dow the hall. Hey wanna go shopping before magcon tomarrow I asked them " yes"  they all yelled so we go dressed and headed to the mall we went to all our fav stores forever 21 hot topic and the vans store and a bunch that I can't name then we stopped at starbucks it was a fun day.

Nash's POV:

(knock knock) I got up to answer the door it was Aaron and Matt with a bunch of food In their hands yea dinner is here all the guys yelled "Has anyone seen the girls since we came here?? " Hayes said "maybe we should of should of asked if they wanted food?" So we sent hayes and carter ovee to their room.

Ashley's POV:

(knock knock) I'll get it I said I opened the door hey carter and hayes are here I said come in I told them "thanks" they said as carter gave me a hug "so why is you here" Mahgonay said in a funny voice "oh we were wondering if you guys wanted food?" Hayes said I saw Rianna and hayes were sitting really close "ummm sure" mahgonay and aubrie said at the same time then they laughed "alright we have a lot of food in our room lets go over there and eat" carter said everyone was out of the room and carter pulled me to the side "wanna go for a walk tonight?" he asked sure "great pick you up at 9" he said.

Hayes' s POV:

So tommarrow at magcon I was gonna suprise rianna and say something to the crowd because I know she has been getting hate from that pic so I was gonna tell them not to hate on my girl hopefully she would be okay with me calling her my girl.

Next Day getting ready for magcon~♥

Aubrie's POV:

So we were getting ready for magcon I put on light make up some lipgloss and I curled my hair put on some high waisted jeans with my nash grier hoodie and some of nash's vans I took them out of his room they were really cute so why not??

Mahgonay's POV:

As I was getting ready for magcon I had the girls help me with my hair they straightened it then curled it I put on some eyliner glitter red lipstick my kitty ears and some striped pants and a tank with a magcon hoodie.

Ashley's POV:

This was my first time going to magcon I didn't want to go all out so I put on  carter sweat pants with a carter croptop and some grey vans with my haired curled back in a hair tie.

Rianna's POV:

Unlike my sister and my cousin I didn't go all out I straightened my hair put on lipgloss threw on some jeans and a matt espinsona sweater with my mustache sneakers.

Nash's POV:

I was getting ready for magcon and I could find my vans anyone know where my shoes are I yelled "no" they all responded so I was looking in the room and I heard a knock on the door I answered it hey I told aubrie wow she looked beautiful I was looking at her outfit why is she wearing my shoes? "Are you guys almost ready bart said that the limo is gonna be here In 5 to 10 mins" "okay we'll be ready" taylor yelled. Aubrie why do you have my shoes? I ask her " oh cause they were cute and I wanna wear them do you need them?" nah I'll just wear my blue ones so you must be special because I don't let anyone touch my shoes I was about to give her a kiss when she backed away "I got to go mahgonay is calling me" oh okay I said and closed the door.

Carter's POV:

I walked downstairs to see ashley in my merchandise she looked amazing I walked up to her and gave her a hug and gave her a little kiss she blushed like crazy we walked to the limo hand in hand and sat next to each other. I guess I could say we were a couple now.