Chapter 9

MORNING AFTER THE PARTY~~~

Taylor's POV:

I woke up to someone coming out of the bathroom and I saw crystal
"see I knew you always wanted me and not that wanna be aubrie" crystal told me while laughing and smiling.
"I never wanted you because you are a pshyco bithch and aubrie has never been a wanna be" I said and with that I walked out into the hallway in my socks pajama pants and no shirt

and then I saw aubrie I ran up to her.

Aubrie's POV:

I saw taylor run up to me as I was walking into my room "Aubrie hold up" I heard taylor say "yea what do you want" "can I stay in your room for a while because crystal is in my room" taylor said "sure why not we have a lot of catching up to do".  So what have you been up to? "not much just realizing how much I missed you and how I am really sorry I yelled at you" well you have nothing to be sorry about it was my fault..  I said looking down I felt someone lift my head up "nothing is your fault" taylor said and crashed his lips into mine we were laying on the bed basically making out then everyone that I was sharing the room with came in "stop eating her face" mahgonay yelled as we sat up "well I think crystal is out of my room so I think I will head out" taylor said.

Rianna's POV:

Wow what was that about "umm I don't know he just came in and then something just happened I don't think it ment anything I don't think he even likes me" aubrie said "girl please he totally likes you no doubt about it" mahgonay said.

Aubrie's POV:

Guys get out I have to clean the room because my little sister is coming to visit and meet the guys because she is super in love with nash and matt and with that mahgonay pulled jacob outside and said you have to go and gave him a kiss on the cheek. Gosh     #JOX just needs to happen.

Lesly's POV:

So when I woke up I was in a hotel room I don't remember renting a hotel room then jack j came out mornin he said "hey" oh yea you fell asleep so I didn't wanna wake you so I just let you sleep in the spare bed "okay thanks" no problem but nash invited everyone to his hotel room he said we are gonna play games and stuff you wanna join "yes please" I said.