Chapter 8

Taylor's POV:

So I saw aubrie and nash talking I got jealous what if they were together again but then nash got up.

Rocio's POV:

Everything tonight was good because my dad is home making sure my mom is okay because a few weeks ago we found she had lung cancer so everyone has been trying there best to help but a day off at dinner with some friends and the best boyfriend is what I needed.

Shawn's POV:

So I knew that Rocio has been staying home with her mom so I decided that she should come to so she could get a break from staying home she looked like she was having a really fun time and when dinner was over everyone got in the car and went to the beach house.

At The Beach House~~

Matt's POV:

Carter and ashley werent at the beach house so I texted carter telling him to come to the beach house because the party was about to start he didn't answer for like a hour then finally texted back saying sorry we were sleeping oh it's cool but hurry or your gonna miss everthing.

Carter's POV:

So after I got the text from matt I woke ashley up she said "go away I'm sleeping" we have to go I said she jumped up "alright" she said we got into my car and we drove to the beach house and while we were parking you could hear the speakers from a distance well mahgonay was pumped  for this party.

Rianna's POV:

So as the party was starting hayes pulled me to the couch and put me on his lap okay I thought to my self then his lips crashed into mine and it was like we were the only two there he was so sweet. "sorry" he said "no it's okay" I aaid as I blushed like crazy.

Ashley's POV:

Me and carter were dancing to the weirdest songs that I have never heard of and carter obviously knew all of the cause he was singing to them and it was hilarious then lip gloss came on and all the boys stopped what they were doing and started dancing everyone cheered them on.

Karla's POV:

So when I got to the party all the lights were dim but everthing was glowing and I could see the faces especially jack's but I didn't just wanna go up to him so I found lesly sitting on the couch and walked up to her "hey" "hey why aren't you dancin" "idk" " well lets go dance" I told lesly we were dancing then the jacks came up to us and started dancing with us.