chapter 2

2 WEEKS LATER

Taylor's POV:

So since aubrie has been unconscious I have been hanging out with her but not today because crystal wantes me to hang out with her so I texted aubrie saying I wasent able to hang out with her today.

Hayes' s POV:

So after the party two weeks ago me and rianna exchanged numbers and we have been texting non stop and I texted her today asking if she would come over today and go swimming.

Rianna's POV:

So I was totally fangirling to aubrie about how hayes asked me to go swimming and she yelled in my face "I don't care"! well I guess something happened aubrie is never this mean!

Carter's POV:

So today me and ashley were gonna go on a picnic just as friend's though I was kind of excited I walked into nash's and Hayes's house to see hayes smiling down at his phone texting rianna♥♥ that's how he had it saved in his phone aww how cute I yelled hayes has a girlfriend.

Nash's POV:

So since the party me and aubrie have been good friends I invited her over to swim and she said sure. The doorbell rang and hayes said I will get and rianna walked in after her aubrie walked in hey I said while giving her a hug. "hey ready to go swimming" she said? Yea he said while picking aubrie up and running to throw her in the pool.

Rianna's POV:

So I was talking to hayes I think nash has a crush on aubrie I said "he does I think he has made it super noticable to all human humanity" he said for real I said.

Hayes' s POV:

While I was talking to rianna I noticed that I liked her a lot I really wanted to ask her to be my girlfriend but you know I barely met her two weeks ago. So wanna go swim I asked her? "Sure" she said so me and rianna got in the pool and nash yelled "lets play chicken fight" okay rianna get on my shoulders "why I'm gonna like break you" she said not even you weigh like 98 pounds. Aubrie and nash won but it was all cool after that me and rianna went upstairs to watch tv in my room.

Rianna's POV:

Me and hayes were sitting in his room watching tv and all of a sudden Hayes's jumps off his bed and attacks me so we were playfully fighting for like ten minutes and obviously he won because I was pinned to the ground and after we were done messing around me and him layed in his bed watching tv he started to cuddle me and eventually we fell asleep.

Carter's POV:

So I picked ashley up she looked so  beautiful in a floral knee length dress and a bow in her hair and some silver flats. Ready to go I asked "Yeas" she said we walked down to my car and I opened the door for her.

Ashley's POV:

So I got into carter's he was just the sweetest thing he said we were going on a picnic but he didn't say where the picnic was so this should be intresting. We arrive at the picnic it was set up on the beach aww how romantic I told him. "Well I try" he said .

Rocio's POV:

Well nash and hayes had there girlfriends over even though the didnt admitt it. So I decided me and shawn should hang out because nash has been super care free since he met  aubrie. I texted shawn

text messages:

Rocio: hey wanna hang out today?

Shawn: sure why don't we go swimming at your place?.

Rocio: I would agree to that but nash and hayes have girls over.

Shawn: oh okay how about the beach?