Chapter 29

Rianna's POV:

I have waited nine months already and just in a few minutes me and hayes are gonna officially be parents.. the nurse came in and said it was time they gave me my medacine since it was gonna hurt like hell hayes pulled a chair next to me and was holding my hand while the nurse put my hair up and gave me a bucket.

Hayes's POV:

I texted everyone and said it was happening and that she was going to give birth right now after that I put my phone away and I held Rianna's hand so tight it would have fallen off.

Taylor's POV:

Before we see the little babies lets go get them presents so we walked to the gift shop downstairs and got them gifts; Matt got them bears, Nash got them little socks, Jc got them baby beanies, Cameron got them little pajamas, ashley and carter got them balloons and baby bears sleeping on the petals. And me and aubrie decided we would go to walmart for them so we left we found car seats and bandanas for them when they are toddlers and we got them bottles and stuff...

Rianna's POV:

After like a hour of pushing I had two healthy babies the girl ~Mckenzie Taylor Grier~ and the boy  ~Hunter Alexander Grier~ and when they got the babies cleaned off hayes went to go bring everyone in and they all had gifts in there hands and Jc gave me the beanies for them and then aubrie and taylor walked in and aubrie came to the bed and gave me a water bottle..

Kayla's POV:

I went to the hospital late because no one told me she was there earlier and matt came and gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek and after that he led me to riannas room when I walked there were two adorable babies in her arms....

Ashley's POV:

I was one of the first people to hold the babies I held Mckenzie and it was so adorable how her head just rested on my arm and she was so small and then I got to hold Hunter we basically started with a line I was thw firat and we would pass the babies down the line and they would end up with rianna and hayes again.

Carter's POV:

Okay guys we should go so rianna can get some rest and stuff plus visiting hours are just ending..So we all said good bye and walked out the door and went back to Aubrie's.

Hayes's POV:

I woke up in the middle of the night when I heard crying I thought it was the babies but it was rianna

"Babe what's wrong"

"the kids are never gonna get to know there grandmother" she said still crying

"we will take them to the grave and stuff" I told her trying to calm her down she fell asleep and as I was drifting off the baby started crying so I got up and picked up the tiny body and sat back down with the baby laying upon my chest.....

Rianna's POV:

I woke up to check on the babies and Hunter was still sleeping and I turned to see hayes sleeping with his arms gently wrapped around Mckenzie's body I grabbed mine and hayes's phone and took a picture I tweeted saying "Daddy Grier and his Daughter Baby Mckenzie" and then tweeted it..Then I went and picked her up then I put her back in the little nursurey crib and I went to the bathroom and I looked terrible but I didn't care so I went back to the bed and layed down when I heard Hayes mumble "I love you"