Chapter 25

Kayla's POV:

Me and matt arrived at Taylor's new house man I wish I was aubrie taylor spoils her as I walked into the house I saw aubrie and taylor watching a movie.

"hey where is everyone?"

"Rianna and all them went out and ashley and carter went to the mall"

"ooooo hey guys wanna go to Jc's house he is having a pool party?" taylor asked excitedly

"yea sure but can me and aubrie go shopping for a baithing suit?"

"oh yea kayla lets go ill drive"

I got into the car damn taylor spoiled her.

Jc's POV:

Hey guys can we get cleaning the house we have company coming over?"

"okay who is coming over" kian asked

"Just some friends like; Cameron, Hayes, rianna,  Aubrie, kayla, ashley, carter, kierra, the jacks, rocio,  karla, lesly, shawn, and maybe nash, andrea and jenn, and just all those fun people"

"oh okay" trevor said .

Kierra's POV:

I was walking into the store when I got a text

From JC: hey wanna come over today we are having a party?"

"to JC: cool what kind of party? should I get something I'm at the store?"

"from JC: pool party and yea get some soda and a few drinks if you don't mind oh yea it starts at 5"

"to JC: okay I will be there"

Ashley's POV:

We were at the mall when I got to forever 21 I saw this really cute two piece it was ruffuley on the the top with pink and purple flowers and it had bright pink bottoms I went to get it when someone came behind I jumped at the touch.

"chill babe is that the one you want" carter asked

"yea but I got to try it on"

"alright but hurry I was hoping we could stop by the vans store?"

"yea we will"

I ended up getting the bathing suit then we went to the vans store.

Carter's POV:

We walked into the vans store and apparentley they were having a big sale so I got some black vans and ashley picked out some purple vans and as a suprise I also bought her pink vans and we each got a penny board.

Aubrie's POV:

Me and kayla arrived at the mall and we went into a bunch of stores we bought a lot of stuff but none of it was a baithing suit so we went to JC Pennys and I got a aztec baby blue swimsuit but it was a bikkini and kayla got black shorts with a pink top when we got home matt and taylor were doing a truth or dare video and taylor ran up to me picked me up and made me drop my bags and he ran back to his seat and sat me on his lap "okay this is my beautiful girlfriend" he yelled into the camera.

Taylor's POV:

"Alright guys well we have to go to JC's you will most likely see us on youtube tomarrow at Jc's but for now good bye fellow people.

"well I'm gonna go get ready now" aubrie said

"me to" kayla said

"all right hurry thoe" matt yelled

Okay everyone was ready and we were on our way to Jc's

"WE GONNA PARTY BUCKWILD LOOK AT SHAWTY BUCKWILD"

matt was singing along.

Nash's POV:

I got up at 3 and forgot that I was going to go to Jc's

"hey dad I'm going to go to the O2L house"

"okay but both you and hayes have to come home tell him that"

Kierra's POV:

I arrived at the adress and there was screaming and music and I could hear people jumping in the pool. This is going to be wierd I'm going to be in a house full of strangers but they are like all my favorite viners and youtubers. I went up to rhe door and cameron answered

"hey ummm this is a party for us please no fans"

then Jc walked up

"hey dude let her in"

"thanks"

This is gonna be a fun night I can already tell.

Mahgonay's POV:

So rianna told us the big news I was happy for her but I thought she was to young I was interuppted by a knock on the door

"hey ready to go?" jacob asked

"yea let's go"

I was gonna be the DJ Jc's pool party when we arrived there were people surronding the street I guess fans they were jumpung up and down okay this is going to be fun.

Ricky's POV:

I ran outside with a waterproof camera and jumped into the pool

"HEY EVERYONE SAY HI TO THE CAMERA"

"HEY" everyone said.

We were all having a fun time and everyone was just chilling and talking.

Jenn's POV:

Me aubrie and andrea decided we were gonna jump in the pool so we walked all the way by the door and we ran holding hands and jumped in the pool there was a big splash and ricky got it all on camera.

Brent's POV:

I arrived like hours later and everyone was still wide awake playing in the pool so I jumped in the pool and people yelled what the frick "hey frick is my word mhmm" I said and we all got out of the pool and we took a group selfie and put it on instagram.

Jc's POV:

Kierra was a really nice girl and I liked her and I know I just met her but I thought I would take a chance and ask her out..... I asked her out and she said yes I was excited and around 6 a.m. everyone passed out in the living room except hayes and nash they left so everyone was pretty tired. The last thing I saw before I fell asleep was the trashed house.