Chapter 20

Nash's POV:

I woke up the next morning I slept for a while I woke up to someone shaking me. "Nashy, wake up" okay skylnn I'm up what do you want? "today is momma's birthday we are going to visit her grave" Okay just let me get ready "

Rianna's POV:

Yesterday at the carnival was fun I woke up at noon and realized I had a ultrasound today "Hey sweetheart,  hayes is here" I heard my mom say "you better help take care of this baby or you will never be welcomed here" I heard my dad yell. Dad can you back off we already have enough stress as it is. I said as I took hayes hand and ran up stairs "sorry they don't want me to keep the baby so they are extra blah" "it's okay I would be the same way if my daughter was 15 and pregnant".

Hayes's POV:

When I walked into rianna's I wasent expecting to be yelled at. "Hey where is aubrie?" I asked "in her room why" "well ima go talk to her well you get ready." "okay"

Aubrie's POV:

It is saturday and I am in my room doing homework your life doesn't get sader then that why does taylor have to live so far? I thought to myself when I herad a knock on the door "come in!!" I yelled " hey aubrie I wanna apoligize for what nash did the other day he really likes you and he was trying to show you he is bett-" what? "Hold up he thinks he is better for me when he knows I love taylor and taylor loves me ?" "HAYES!!!" rianna yelled " coming babe hold up,  well bye aubrie just think about it".

Ashley's POV:

Carter come here look at this "what is it babe I am trying to get dressed" ooo I said out loud staring at his body "you like?" "well yea but onto what I was saying look lets get some pizza for lunch" " alright order and i'll pick it up" thanks love you "I love you to"

Kayla's POV:

Yup it's official matt asked me to be his girlfriend we were at a ice cream shop and he just straight up asked me. I know that it is not all romantic and stuff but I didn't want it to be and the thing that matters now is that I can officially call matt mine.

Matt's POV:

The other day I asked kayla to be my girlfriend and I feel like all the pieces in me are complete by the most beautiful girl on the face of this earth. And she is just like me she is a simple down to earth kind of girl who is really funny and that's just one quality I love about her.

Nash's POV:

I drove to my mom's grave since my dad was at work and it was just me and skylnn since hayes had to go to rianna's ultrasound but he said him and rianna might go to our moms grave after the ultrasound. We got there and we saw a bunch of flowers and a note that said "you will always be in our hearts you were the love of my life and now that your gone a piece of me is missing, I don't have the motivation to get up for the day anymore I will always love you" That about made me cry when I saw rocio and shawn walk up to the grave.

Rocio's POV:

I can't believe she is really gone she raised me my whole life what am I gonna do when nash and hayes leave again me and skylnn can't stay at home alone I started tearing up as me and shawn walked hand and hand to nash and skylnn I let go of shawn's hand and ran up to them and gave them a huge hug. "Where is hayes he can't be missing this?" I asked really quieltley "at rianna's ultrasound" wait did I just hear ultrasound I thought to myself? "she is pregnant" shawn questioned from behind me. Nash nodded his head in agreement. How could rianna not of told me this?