Chapter 19

Rianna's POV:

Did I just here I'm pregnent I can't be pregnent. I really needed to talk to hayes now I texted ashley saying I was pregnent and she thought I was kidding.

Ashley's POV:

I had a shocked expression on my face as I read the text from rianna "what's wrong baby boo" carter asked while he was laying on my lap "rianna told me she is pregnent". "Wait she had sex?? with who" carter asked shocked "I'm guessing hayes".

Aubrie's POV:

Taylor has been texting me the sweetest things like he loves me and how he wants to cuddle with me everyday oh yea Taylor forgave me a week ago because he found out nash was lying. And all of a sudden I got a text from my mom asking how rianna got pregnant "I don't know I dont stalk her 24/7" I texted back.

Hayes's POV:

I was laying in bed playing cash dash when nash came in and rianna walked in have fun you two nash said sounding very sleepy. "yea what's up" I asked "you know after the funeral and we did that one thing"? "Sex" he asked "yea well I'm pregnent" I jumped out of bed "stop joking it's not funny" "while I'm not joking I'm for real pregnent" she said sounding kind of freaked out. Well I don't know what to say to her right now so we just sat there very awkward.  "So are we gonna keep the child?" I asked her "umm well I don't know how we are gonna keep the child we are 15 we don't know how to provide for a baby" she said crying "hey it's going to be okay if we keep the child me and nash could use the money we earned at magcon to provide for the baby" I said like everything was going to be okay. "But the thing is my parents want me to have a abortion and they said that me and you aren't allowed in rooms alone together anymore"

"well then wouldn't you be breaking that rule right now?"

"yea but I don't know what to do right now"

"Listen rianna I want us to keep the baby and then we are 18 we will get our own house and will be a wonderful family,  okay?"

"Alright but only because I love you"

I wiped away her tears and gave her a quick kiss then we went to the carnival down the street.

Rocio's POV:

Me and shawn have been taking our time with our relationship and today we were going to go out to dinner. When we got there he said order anything you want.

"Hey umm rocio I have to ask you something"

"okay go ahead"

"will you please go to homecoming with me?"

"oh my god yes I would love to shawn."

"I love you rocio" he said while holding my hand over the tabel.

"I love you to"

On the car ride back to my house he was playing his EP and was singing to me I blushed like crazy how when we stoped at the lights he would look at me and start singing that started to dance so wierd. I don't know what my life would have been if I didn't have shawn in it.

Nash's POV:

I was starting to drift of into a sleep when skylnn walked in

"nash"

"yes what do you need?"

"when is mommy comming back because she promised me she would bring me a muffin from work everynight and I could eat it while she read me my most favourite book"

Right then i couldnt hold back my tears.

"Skylnn come here, come sit with me for a while."

"what is it nash do you know the time momma's gonna be home" she said with a big smile on her face.

"Skylnn momma isn't coming home" I said crying

"why momma always comes home"

"Because Skylnn she is up there with god, she is a beautiful angel now."

" so she isn't coming home ever again?" Skylnn asked while her eyes were getting all glossy as tears began to rush down her face.

"It's okay skylnn shhhh you want me to take you to get a muffin and I could read you a book"

"no thank you I would like to keep that stuff between me and mommy,  do you think I'm going to remember mommy when I get older?"

"yea I'll show you pictures and videos of mommy"

"okay well I'm going down stairs"

"okay bye bye skylnn see you in a little while ima stay up here for a while"

"okay bye nashy" she said while walking down the stairs.