Chapter 26

Ashley's POV:

I woke up when I heard people laughing I turned around and everyone was awake but me Brent had shaving cream in his hand

"ooo I hope you weren't going to do what I think you were, you better run."

"IMA GO SHAVE MY FACE" he yelled while he was runing and locked himself in the bathroom.

I went back to the couch grabbed a blanket and then cuddled up with carter on the couch so my face was In his chest.

Aubrie's POV:

"Alright guy's we are gonna head out rianna are you gonna come with us?"

"acutally yes because I have to go get ready for my ultrasound."

And with that me and taylor helped rianna up she looked like she was gonna fall over.

Rianna's POV:

When we got home I called hayes

"Hello" he said like he just woke up

"hey babe are you gonna come with me to the ultrasound today?"

"yea what time?"

"three"

"alright ill be over at like 2"

"okay bye"

After that I picked out some skinny jeans and a shirt that said Hello and it was black and silver with some black vans.

"hey do me and taylor need to take you?" aubrie asked

"umm you dont have to"

"what if we want to"

"then yea I guess"

Hayes's POV:

Today has been the day I have been waiting for we will find out the gender of the baby. So I got dressed really quickley did my hair and ate and nash wanted to come so I guess he was coming.

Kierra's POV:

Mostly everyone left the house except the people that live there I was sitting on the couch on instagram when Jc came and sat down it was awkward because I was on his profile.

"Hey why on my profile? "

"ummm I was wondering how come you haven't followed me yet?"

"I'll do that right now. There is my follow"

"thanks"

and after that he came closer and pulled me closer.

Rianna's POV:

we got to the doctors and we waited like a hour for it to be our turn so me and hayes went in while the others stayed outside in the waiting room when I found out what gender it was it was a girl and a boy so I'm having twins this is gonna be a lot of pain.

Rocio's POV:

Me and shawn got to my house hayes and nash weren't there just skylnn and my dad

"SHAWN" Skylnn yelled running up to him

"hey shawn can you and skylnn go somewhere I want to talk to my dad alone"

"alright wanna go get a ice cram?"

"YES" Skylnn yelled.

"Dad where are me and skylnn gonna go when you move back to north carolina?"

"We aren't moving we are gonna stay here"

Shawn's POV:

When we got to the ice cream shop we ran into ashley and carter

"hey guys"

"hey did you here about the ultrasound?"

"no what happened,

"she is having twins" carter said "hayes snapchated it" oh I didn't see it"