chapter 4

Next morning

Nash's POV:

I got up and got ready and went next door to aubrie's room I thought I would take her out to breakfeast at dunkin donuts.

Ashley's POV:

So me and carter have been texting ever since the picnic on the beach he is so sweet it sucks that in a week or so we will go our seperate ways I'll be going to new york he will be in LA but he said he was gonna make the last week wonderful so I can't wait to see what he throws together.

Rianna's POV:

So I was getting ready to go hang out with hayes I put on blue shorts with a striped blue and white crop top with some black sandles and mahgony curled my hair. So where you you going? "Ummm to hang out with jacob why?" Mahgonay asked. Ooo for real tell me is JOX real rianna asked. "Umm no were just good friends. So where is hayes taking you.?" Umm I'm not sure "well tell me everything when you get back!" mahogany said okay I will and hayes knocked and we left.

Aubrie's POV:

So I didn't get any sleep last night I was crying all night I can't believe taylor said that I heard someone knock ashley someone is at the door she went to open it "hey is aubrie here?" it was nash I didn't want him to see me like this I looked terrible my hair was messed up and my eyes were all read and puffy. "Hold on" ashley told nash and closed the door "hey what do you want me to tell him" tell him I'll be ready in like 20 minutes "okay" "Hey she will be ready in 20 minutes" "Okay thanks".

Carter's POV:

I told ashley since this was our last weekend together I was gonna make it special so today we were gonna hang out watch a movie in y room then walk to get frozen yogurt then most likey go to the park and just talk.

Jack G's POV:

I had a lot of fun at the magcon tour today there were a lot of girls there but not the one I was looking for and that girl was Karla I texted her

Text  Messages:

Jack: Hey

Karla: Hey how was magcon?

Jack: Good but It would have been better if you were there.

Karla: aww your so sweet.

Jack: Hey so I have been wanting to do this for a while but do you wanna go out on a date with me.

Karla: sure when.

Jack: Tomarrow night for dinner?

Karla: Sounds good.

Jack: Alright night bae ima go to sleep.

Karla: night.

Karla's POV:

OMG I can't believe jack just asked me on a date I can't stop smiling I have liked him for the longest time he is so cute he has an amazing smile and he has an amazing personality so I wanted to tell two of my friends so I texted them.

Text Messages:

Karla: I can't believe it jack just asked me on a date!♥♥

Rocio: OMG I'm so happy for you!

Lesly: OMG you guys would make the cutest couple.

Rocio: Lesly you would make the cutest couple with jack j don't you think karla?

Karla: Yes omg ima set you up with him lesly.

Lesly: okay but I doubt it will happen.

Rocio: Don't doubt anything miracles happen.

OMG I can't believe this happend I am so happy right now I could be crying and I was.

Shawn's POV:

So today at magcon it was really fun I sung life of the party and show you and at the end of magcon the boys and mahgonay ashley rianna aubrie went out to celebrate the last day in Chicago I just went back to the room and texted rocio.

TEXT MESSAGES:

Shawn: hey bae

Rocio:Bae?? Got the wrong number?

Shawn: Nope I got the right number should I not call you bae?

Rocio:Nope you can go ahead call me whatever.

Shawn: So can I call you my girlfriend?

Rocio: OMG yes you can does this mean I can call you my boyfriend?

Shawn: Yes you can but ima go to sleep well I can everyone elese is partying.

Rocio: haha okay night bae.