Part 8

After a while, Brielle goes home with her mom, and Adam goes back to his house. On the way home, he sobs. He feels so bad for Brielle, that he can't comfort her enough. He calls her phone, knowing she won't answer. It goes right to her voice mail.
"Brielle," Adam says, his voice shaking.
"Brielle I'm so sorry." He chokes out between breaths.
"I'm sorry about your dad, and I'm sorry that I can't comfort you enough." He says, tears rolling off his cheeks. After a while of just him breathing, he hangs up and pulls into his garage. He goes inside and lays on the couch, crying, and staring at the ceiling. After a while, he drifts off to sleep.
He wakes up with a jolt, and looks around. It's pitch black. He picks his phone up and sees that he missed a call and he has a voicemail. He listens to it.
"Hey Adam," Brielle says, sounding very tired and cried out.
"Adam, listen to me carefully: you comforted me so much today I didn't even know anyone could comfort someone like that." She says. He feels a little better.
"Honestly, don't apologize for that because you did beautifully. Okay? Well, it's about ten now, so I'm going to go to bed. Thank you Adam, really. Goodnight." She says, and the voice mail ends. He puts his phone down and he gets up and turns a light on. The clock in his kitchen reads 12:52. He yawns and goes into his studio. Everything is still right where they left it. He feels a sudden emptiness. He misses Brielle.
He wakes up a few hours later in his bed. He checks his phone, and all of the sudden he gets a call. It's Brielle.
"Hey Brielle" Adam says in his tired voice.
"Hi Adam." She says.
"How are you?" She asks, a little concerned.
"I'm a lot better, thanks." He says.
"That's good. Can't sleep?" She asks.
"Yeah, not really." He says, wiping his hand over his face.
"Me either." She says.
"So Adam, we need to talk about something." She says, and his heart sinks.
"Okay..." He says in a worried voice.
"Oh, no, don't worry, it's nothing bad. I just... well... I'm leaving for Florida tomorrow. Mom and I are going down there to visit my dads' family." She says.
"Oh..." Adam says, surprised.
"Do you not want me to go?" She asks.
"No, that's not it. I can't tell you what to do. I hope you have fun." He says.
"Sorry, I shouldn't have said fun... um..." He stammers.
"It's okay Adam. I'm sure I will have fun. I haven't seen his family in years." She replies.
"Yeah.." He says.
"Well, erm..." She says.
"Do you want to come over?" He asks.
"Sure. To say goodbye?" She asks.
"Sure! Just for...?" Adam says.
"Oh, I'll be gone for a month." Brielle replies.
"Okay." Adam says.
"Can I come over now?" Brielle asks.
"Sure. We can listen to the song as well. I mean, if you feel like it..." Adam says, blushing.
"Sure thing, I'd love to. I'll be over in a little bit. See you soon." She says.
"Okay. Bye." They hang up, and Adam lays in bed and waits for Brielle.

HEY GUYS!
Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry I haven't updated this in SO long! I feel so terrible :O and to the person who asked me about this on my ask.fm, here you go! :) I still have 4 more parts to upload, but it's like 10:30 right now and it takes a while for me to type on my iPod. Still no computer :P oh well!
If you want to ask me some questions, my ask.fm is orangeeclipse14 I think... Or it's just orangeeclipse I can't remember lol
Anyway, I love you all so much and I really appreciate that you take the time to read my story. It means a lot. Stay beautiful! <3