Part 15

Adam and Brielle get changed and go home. 

"That was amazing Adam." Brielle says. Adam smiles. 

"I know, it really was!" He says. They spend the car ride in silence. Not an awkward silence, just a comforting silence. 

They arrive at Adam's house and stride in. Brielle sighs. 

"It's only three and I don't know what to do." She says.

"What do you mean?" 

"I don't know... What else can we do?" 

"I'm not sure..." Adam says, a little down. Brielle rubs his arm.

"It's okay. Don't feel bad. I guess I'll go home and unpack. Wanna help?" She asks. 

"Sure!" 

~

They pull into Brielle's driveway and get out and head inside. 

"Your house is so...cozy." Adam says smiling. 

"Thanks. I love it." She replies. She grabs his hand and they walk upstairs. Brielle opens her door and they walk in. Adam runs and lays on her bed.

"Adam!" She laughs.

"Wow, your bed is so comfortable. Mm I could fall asleep right-" Adam starts to fake snore. Brielle laughs and lays next to him. She just stares at Adam and smiles. He peaks at her and starts to laugh. She leans down and plants a kiss on his lips. After a minute, they part.

"You're not going to help me, are you?" She asks, chuckling. 

"Wouldn't it be kinda weird if I found your, um, delicate's?" He asks getting red in the face. Brielle laughs. 

"Ohh. I see. That's okay!" She says. She gets up and puts her bag on the bed. 

"You can go to sleep if you want. I'm just going to put the radio on." She says to Adam as she turns on her radio. He closes his eyes and she smiles at him. She quickly puts her clothes away and lays on the bed with Adam. He moves a little and they wrap their arms around each other. Brielle smiles as she drifts off to sleep in Adam's arms. 

Author's Note:

Hey hey guys! Hope you liked this part. I have a few more to post still, so hang in there :) also, sorry they're so short :O I'll work on that :) 

Stay beautiful! <3