Part 14

"Are you sure we can be in here?" Brielle whispers as they slink into the building. 

"Yes, trust me. My family is friends with the owners." Adam says as he turns the light on. The light reflects off of the clear blue water.

"Let's go change." Adam says. 

"I'll meet you out here." Brielle replies. They go in and change. Adam is out first, and then Brielle meets him. Adam sticks out his hand.

"Shall we?" He asks. She nods and grabs his hand. They run and jump in. They let go of each others hands and swim up to the surface. Adam doesn't see Brielle and he starts to panic. He hears someone on the diving board. He turns around and sees Brielle jumping towards him. She does a canon ball and the water splashes on Adam. He smiles and feels her hands on his legs.. She pulls him down and feels up to his face. She puts hers close to his and kisses him. They float to the top, making it easier. They part and smile at each other. 

"I've never done that before." Adam says, smirking. 

"Really? Me either. I've just seen it in movies." She replies. They swim to the ladder and get out. 

"Oh look, no line for the water slide." Adam says winking at her. They walk over to the stairs and climb them. 

"Here, you get in and I'll sit behind you." He says. Brielle sits down at the opening of the slide, and Adam slips behind her. 

"Ready?" He asks, wrapping his arms around her waist.

"Ready!" She says putting her hands over his. They start to slide down and Brielle sticks her hands above her head.

"Woo!" She yells as they plummet into the water. They come back up and get out of the pool. 

"Here, let's go wade in the shallow part for a bit." Adam says leading Brielle to the shallow pool. Brielle goes in and floats around. 

"I'm having so much fun!" She says.

"I know, me too." He replies. 

"But then again, that's probably because I'm with you." She smiles. He smiles back at her and kisses her. Brielle floats on her back and Adam pushes her around. 

"Hey look, I can play dead." Adam says, and he floats on his stomach with his arms outstretched to the sides. Brielle laughs and Adam comes back up. They splash each other and talk for a while until they're tired and want to go home. 

Author's note:

Hey guys! Sorry this part is so short :O I have a few more parts to post soon, maybe tomorrow. My mom is sick so I'm taking care of her tonight :P Anyway, I hope you liked this part! I know it was kinda borning. I'm sorry :/ Love you guys! Stay beautiful <3