Chocolate eyes.

Coldness passes me as I shivered. I opened my eyes to see dried blood all over my wrist and on me. I glanced around and saw the full moon shining upon me, I slowly got up and opened my bathroom door. I looked at my alarm clock beside my bed side table.

"4:54, where's mum?" I questioned myself. My tummy

grumbled but I ignored it. I picked up my Galaxy.

Five unread messages, about ten miss calls and three voice messages.

To Briana

I'm sorry for that previous message, I was just so angry. Can we please meet up? I really need to see you-Lochie

To Briana

Bri, please? I need to see you!-Lochie

To Briana

I'm coming over at 8am-Lochie

To Briana

Hey baby girl, I'm at Des's, I won't be home tonight or the night after that, invite Harry over or something, don't want you to be alone. Love you hun-Mum xx

Mum mentioned Harry. I dropped my phone and didn't bother to check the last message or the voice messages. I sat up against my wall and sobbed.

About an hour of crying, I felt light headed, I got up and trembled on to my bed and fell asleep.

Lochie's pov

I looked over at my Iphone.

"5am," I sighed. Still nothing. I can't believe Briana got over me so quickly. Especially for a famous person. He'll use her and just brake her heart. That Harry is a tosser. So what I've heard of. I thought she loved me. I need to her! I slowly got up and put a Element jumper, some trackies and my Nike shoes on. I slowly creeped out my window down the tree to my bike. I hopped on it as a gush of cold wind blew across my kneck making me shiver. I rode off towards Bri's house.

I popped a headphone in my ear as Give Me Love came on by Ed Sheeran.

"Give me love like her, cause lately I've been waking up alone." I sung. This is Briana's favourite song, its also mine too. I reached her house and saw her window open, as always. I climbed her tree and popped into her room. I saw her phone light up. A call. From Harry. I quickly hung up so she won't wake up. I slid off my shoes, jumper, shirt and pants and climbed into her bed. She was facing me, I looked over her, her beautiful messy hair is scatered everywhere. Hiding her chocolate eyes with her eye lids. I shuffled closer to her and began to play with her brown hair. Slowly placed a kiss on her cheek. She smiled. Her eyes slowly opened as she rubbed them.

"Lochie?" Her smile went bigger.

"I'm here baby girl," I smiled as she dug her head in my chest. I swooshed my blonde fringe to the right and laid my hand on her back.

"Lochs, you were right, I should of listened to you," She began to sob in my arms.

"Shh, don't cry Bri, what am I right about?" She looked up at me and closed her eyes.

"About Harry, he broke up with me, why was I so stupid to even think I was special to The Harry Styles. I'm a stupid 14 year old," She cried harder. She went and rubbed her eyes. Her wrist caught my eyes.

"Why, baby," I pulled her wrist out inspected it. "Why would you do this?" I began to tear up. Is this because of me?

"Uh-I-um," She stuttered.

I began to kiss the swallon cuts. One by one I'd kiss each of them for 5 seconds each.

"You're beautiful, You're amazing, You're sexy, You're mine." I kissed each cut again. Her beautiful smile appeared.

"I love you beautiful," I took her hand and pulled her so close that every part of me was touching. I leaned down and slowly locked lips with her, being a year older than her is an advantage. I'm taller and she likes older guys. She sneakily bit my bottom lip. "Uhh, Bri," I quietly moaned. She locked her fingers with my hair and tugged it softly.

"I love you too," She mumbled and smiled during our kiss. She is amazing.

Her phone began to call. Shit, it'll be Harry.

She pulled away and turned to pick up her phone.

"Hello?" She hasn't turned around yet so I cannot see her facial expression. "No Harry!"

"No! You left me because I was too young for everything!"

"Yep, whatever! Just leave me alone."

"Baby, don't cry," I turned her around and wiped a tear away.

"IS HE WITH YOU?!" I heard Harry shout.

"Yes Harry, Lochie's with me, in my bed. He came because he cares about me!"

"Stop Harry," She quietened down.

-Harry's pov-

"IS HE WITH YOU?!" I raged at her. Good god Harry, you've lost her, to Lochie.

"Yes Harry, Lochie's with me, in my bed. He came because he cares about me!"

"I care about you Bri! I love you! Please, I love you."

"Stop Harry, "

"No baby, please, I love you," I began to cry. I've never cried over a girl. I love her.

"You had your chanced Harry, because of you, I bled, so much. You had your chance, Bye,"

"No No no baby, don't hang up please, don't leave me, I love you, i-i need you,"

"Bye Harry," She sobbed and hung up. I laid on my bed. What have I done. Why. I curled into a ball and began to cry my heart out.

"I love you Briana," I whispered in the air.