Disaster *part one*

'Everything went blury than black'

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

I fell asleep. Yep, right under Daniel. Awks.

I woke up to birds chirping loudly by my window while rolling over slapping someone in the face.

"Owh!" She groaned.

"Shi-" I began.

"Language young lady!" She roared at me. Hey its my mum!

"Sorry mumma, what are you doing in my room?"

"I don't even know hun, but I know Daniel's here," She turns to face me.

"Where? I get up and stepped on something.

"Owch! You did it again Bri!" I heard Daniel's raspy morning voice groan as I walked across him.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry," I kneeled down to inspect him and say sorry even more, but than I realised something..

"You looks sexy baby," Daniel said referring to the fact I've only got my blue lacy bra on and my purple bonds knickers.

"Eh," I got up and chucked on a nice floral dress because its warm already.

We all got up and headed towards downstairs to have breakfast.

><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

"Hey Bri, do you know what today is?" Mum asked me curiously.

"No?"

"Its the day of the concert silly!" Mum munched on her toast while watching me fangirl.

"OMFG! ADSJKGI! YAY IM MEETING THEM ALL!!" I legit said all at once and slapped Daniel on the arm in excitment.

"Ow!" Daniel patted his now sore arm.

'knock knock' I heard someone knock on our door. I went to go open it.

"Hello Bri," Says a sad Lochie, I'm guessing he's seen Daniel in my house.

"Hey Lochie! Want to come in?" I asked kissing him on the cheek.

"Uh, no don't worry I'll just go," A tear left his eyes as he turned to walk away.

-Lochie's pov-

*Last night*

I dawdeld back home to baby sit my baby brother Graehem. He's 10 years old, he's got the same eye colour as mine, crystal blue.

"Hey mum and dad, I'm home," I yapped walking through the front door.

"Oh Hey honey, how's school?" Mum asked while I walked in to the kitchen where she was and plopped my bag on the floor moving towards a stool in the kitchen.

"Yeah, pretty good," I said sighing.

"What's wrong sweety?" She asked facing towards me while making my dinner for tonight.

"I really like this girl, but I think she still likes her ex boyfriend, I wish she'd just feel the same way, i mean, she kissed him right infront of me," I pouted moving my head towards the table. Truth is, I love Briana, I always have, just never told her.

"What happened to that other girl? Kate?" She asked. I just wanted to cry. Kate cheated on me with Daniel, She forced me into things I didn't want to do.

"She's a worthless slut," I looked up towards my mum.

"But she was so sweet, and pretty!"

"It turns out she was a slut," I shrugged and got up, "Maybe I'm just over thinking, maybe Bri is over him," I smiled and walked into my room. Wow its so messy! I laughed and laid on my bed.

---------------------------------

I woke up and saw a note on our marble bench top.

To Lochlen,

I left you and Graehem mac and cheese in the pot on the stove. Your father and I will be back at 9pm. Make sure Graehem is in bed before we get home.

Love from mum xoxo

I checked my Iphone and it's 6pm.

"Graehem!" I yelled From the kitchen.

"What?" He asks from his room.

"Mum wants you in bed by 9 alright?" I said walking into his room checking up on him.

"Yeah whatever," He shrugged putting all his attention onto his iphone.

"Good," I walked away towards the tv.

---------------------------------

I woke up and decided to go to see Briana, I missed her already!

"Morning mum, I'm going to drop by a friends house for a little," She looked at me and nodded.

"Alright, be home by 5pm,"

"Okay," With that I left.

---------------------------------

I knocked on Bri's door and waited for someone to answer. There I see, the beautiful Briana. I look to her left to see Daniel, in just his shorts, no top.

"Hey Lochie! Want to come in? She asked me kissing my left cheek. How could she be with Daniel? How could she do this to me?

"Uh, no don't worry I'll just go," A tear formed in my left eye. I needed to get out of here. I turned around walking away.

"Wait Lochie!" She yelled as I looked back, I guess I'm wrong, she's not over him. I kept walking letting a waterfall fall from my eyes.

"Stop!" She yelled again running towards me.

"Bri, dont worry about me, just stay with Daniel," I didn't want her to choose Daniel but I want her happy.

"Wha-at?" She stuttered.

"Forget about me!" I yelled in her face. She began to cry.

"But I don't wa-ant Da-aniel-l I wa-ant you,"

"If you want me than why is Daniel in your house with just his shorts?!" I screamed at her. I was being harsh, but she hurt me.

"Why a-re you yel-ling," She cried harder than before.

"Why? You've hurt me! Deeply!"

"Really Lochie?! You left me for fucking three years! I-i loved you and you left me,"

"I never loved you," I said crying more than her as I turned and walked away. Why am I being such a dick head?! Of course I love her! I've always loved her!

"That's a lie, you're lying," She sobbed. Her beautiful eyes are red, bloodshot red, her perfect hair reached down past her ribs. Look what I've caused. Ive caused so much pain. Of course I'm lying but she needs someone better than me. She

needs Daniel.

"I'm not lying, I never loved you, I just used you, Bye," My eyes were stinging, I've never cried so much in my life.

"Ple-as-se don't g-go," She touched my shoulder. I turned around and looked into her eyes for the last time and just kept walking. I looked back once I was down the road, she's just on the ground, crying. I hate myself. I fucking hate myself.

"I love you," I whispered into the air and walked home.

---------------------------------

Wow!! I have like 73 reads! Thanks guys xx