Suprise!

-Harry's pov-

Its now 4pm, Bri fell asleep in my arms as I sung Summer Love to her while letting my long fingers slip through her silky hair.

"Hmmmm," Bri rolls over facing me and opens her eyes.

"Morning!" I joked smirking.

She giggled, "Heheh hello Harry," She smiled as I kissed her forehead.

That giggle. Is perfect.

"Would you like something to eat?" I offered. As I said that, Bri's tummy growls. "Take that as a Yes," I chuckled

---------------------------------

"Hey Bri," I hear Louis' voice echo through the room.

"Hi!" She smiled and jumped on One of the stools at our kitchen bench.

-Bri's pov-

I'm really dirty, I could go for a shower.

"Uhm, Harry you should see this," Louis plainly says as Harry runs to the tv.

MTV Host: Who's this girl? Doesn't she look a little young for Harry?

Its a picture of us holding hands, and we're looking at each other. Oh what a lovely suprise, of course people got pictures of us.

"Shit," Harry chucks his hands behind his head as his shirt lifted a little so I could see some of his stomache.

"Don't worry, we could fix it can't we?" Louis fakes a smile while looking at us.

'Ring ring' I heard a phone go off. Than I saw Harry reach out and grabbed his phone. He walks out of the room while I just stood there with Louis. Louis comes up to and asks "How did you and Harry meet?" He smirks.

"Uh-uhm well he a-ad-ded me on Twi-tt-er a-and it star-ted From there I guess," I just stuttered and got tingles as I thought about Harry.

"He's got you wrapped around his finger by the way you stutter, don't blame him, you're gorgeous.

I smile at him and just awkwardly just stood there. Harry comes back in the room.

"That was Paul and Simon, they said to keep fans going insanel,date that young girl on the screen." He points to me on the tv screen.

My mouth formed into a circle. "Wh-at?" I am suprised. I'd like to, but Harry might not, damn.

"Briana, come with me Please?" Harry asked me gripping my hand tightly and leads me to his room.

"What's going through your head about that idea?" He asks pulling my waist making contact with his while he just held me in that position.

"Wow," Is all i managed to say. "But I barley know you Harry and I'll get mobbed and I don't know," I had second thoughts.

"Well let me take you on a date, maybe I can change your feelings for me, but we need to act like a couple, I'm sorry for dragging you into this but I like you," His raspiness lingered through my ears as I got the shivers. He gently kisses my neck, it feels so good.

"Uh-h Har-ry, " I moaned as I jumped up and lace my legs with his torso as he kissed up from my neck to my jaw than back to my neck as he left a little love bite. I'm 14 with a love bite from The Harry Styles. He keeps nibbling and sucking as I threw my head back, this is pure pleasure. "Uhh-hh Harry!" He faces me with my legs still wrapped around his waist. His beautiful green eyes, like emerald green. He pulls the perfectest smile while his amazing dimples show. I dig my face in the crook of his neck kissing him and leaving a few love bites. "Uhh," Harry threw his head back giving me more accsess. Harry slowly pushes me down on to his bed as I unlinked my legs from his waist as he licked his perfect lips and put his two large hands on each side of my neck. I pull him down by his neck making him on top of me. He switches around so I'm on top.

"I didn't want to crush you baby," He smirked. Ahh! Those eyes, that smile, those dimple. I kiss his dimples than his neck. He let out a soft moan.

"Har-ry, I better get home," I kissed his jaw softly. He turned us so we're facing each other while on our sides.

"Baby do you have too?" He pouts letting those emerald eyes sparkle.

"Would you like to meet my mum? Considering we're a couple?" I look up to him.

"Haha okay Bri, I'll just quickly get ready, he smiled as he pushed his plumped lips to mine. We move our lips in sync. Harry bites my bottom lip making me moan as he slipped his tongue in my mouth. He pulls away and slowly gets up. He takes his top off and his jeans leaving him in Calvin Klein. Holy Shit. He chuckles as I stare at him and bite my bottom lip, making him come towards me on the bed. I propped myself up on my elbows while still laying down.

"Don't bite your lip baby," He smirks climbing on to his bed as I kept my teeth between my bottom lip. "Last time, stop it," He winks coming closer. I smirked and than bit my bottom lip again. "You're asking for it," He smiles as he pulls me on top of him. I strattled my legs around him as I kissed down his tonned stomache. Harry unzipped my dress letting it slide off by itself. I'm 14 this shouldn't be happening. But I'm enjoying it too much to stop. I feel something hard underneath me as I moaned. I giggled. He's already hard.

-Harry's pov-

This girl is amazing. He giggle is the most amazingest thing ever. She grinded on top of me as I groan and getting stiff. I gently pulled her neck down to my lips as she pecked my lips. Her blue lacy bra and a matching lacy blue panties allowing me to see everything. I moaned so loud. Hold on, We shouldnt be doing this, she's 14.

"Baby, you're 14," I reassure her, she stopped grinding and got off me, she grabbed her dress and slipped it back on.

"I know, I'll walk home, don't worry," She weakly smiled and walked out of my room.

I got up and chucked on my trackies (sweat pants) and ran out my door. "Wait Bri! Its dark, I'll drive you home," I said grabbing her waist. She began to cry. Oh I made her cry. Dickhead.

-Bri's pov-

He probably thinks I'm a freak who is one of those horny teens. I just feel like crying.

"What's wrong? Louis comes up to me and hugs me but let's go when we hear Harry's voice.

"Wait Bri! Its dark, I'll drive you home," He grasps my waist as I began to cry. I can't stop thinking what he thinks about me. If he's judging me or not.

"Baby, shh, I'm not judging you its just I'm 19 baby and you're 14, I'd love to but it'll be rape," He grasps me harder as I cried some more.

"It wouldn't be rape if I enjoyed it," I smirked and giggled. If you're wondering, yeah, I have bipolar.

"Stop being sexy," He winks as we turned our head to a suprised Louis.

Harry and I chuckled as Harry went and got a top on. Than we left to go to my house.