uncomfortable

*Emily's p.o.v*

We reched Daniel's house, it looks so nice, i quiet like it.

"Hello, you must be Briana, I'm Daniel's mum, you can call me Elouise," Daniel's mum greeted me with a big smile.

"Hello Elouise, you have an amazing home,"

"Thanks darl, would you like something to drink or eat?" she smiles and looks at Daniel's arms around my waist.

"Yes please mum," Daniel smiles a toothy one and leads me upstairs to his rooom.

"You're mum's nice Daniel, and she's cute hah," I say Politly.

"Not as cute as you baby," Daniel winks and playfully attacks me onto his bed.

We hear a door bang open and closed like thunder roaring.

"I'M SICK OF YOU COMING HOME AND BLAMING EVERYTHING ON ME!" We hear Elouise shout at someone.

"Babe, who is she yelling at?" I ask, I gotta admit, I was a little scared.

"That's my stepdad, they never get along anymore, I'm so sorry Bri, I'll go and try to calm him down.

"I'M SICK OF YOUR SHIT ELOUISE!" We hear his stepdad raising his voice and breaking something.

We head downstairs to brake up the arguement when his stepdad who goes by the name 'Greg' broke an expesive looking vase on the floor.

"Stop it Greg, please?" Daniel pleads him to stop.

"Don't tell me what to do child!" He slaps Elouise.

"OH MY!" Elouise cries out and burst into tears.

"WHAT DID YOU JUST DO TO MY MUM?!" Daniel raises his voice and is so furios, im really scared.

"WHAT DID YOU JUST DO!? Daniel is so mad, Elouise is laying on the ground with a giant red mark on her face.

Daniel punches Greg in the face and makes his nose bleed. Greg looks angry as hell, his face is blood red.

"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING MATE!" Greg shouts in Danie's face and punches him out to the floor.

"DANIEL!" I shout into tears. Greg makes me feel uncomfortable.

"OH MY GOD! WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM GREG?!" I slap him so hard, regretting what I've just done. While waiting for Greg to hit me back, he fled away like a lightning bolt.

"Daniel, Elouise, are  you okay?!" I'm crying out to them.

"IT'S OVER!" Elouise shouts, gets up slowly and closes the door.

"I'm ever so sorry Briana," Elouise says crying and hugs me tightly.

"It's okay Elouise," I gesture getting Daniel up from the floor and kissing his forehead.

"Baby, are you alright?" I ask.

"Yeah, I'm fine, Bri, lets just head upstairs, mum, call the police and report Greg please," Daniel says, he looks upset.