Filled with awkwardness

I quickly texted Lochie to tell him to meet me at the front.

To Lochie

From Briana:

Hey Lochs, can you do me a huge favor? :) x

Its only 3rd period, so after 3rd period I have lunch than period 4 than home time.

To Briana

From Lochie:

Sure! Anything for you! x

I wonder how he's going to react to my question.

-Lochie's pov-

I sat in art class texting Briana because I hate art.

To Lochie from Briana:

Hey Lochs, can you do me a huge favor? :) x

I texted back instantly.

To Briana from Lochie:

Sure! Anything for you! x

I tapped send on my iphone.

I felt two quiet viabrations agaisnt my hands, I instantly opened the message and my smile dropped intensely. It reads:

To Lochie From Briana:

I need to quickly stop by at Daniel's, can you come please? I don't wanna go alone :( x

"Hey man what's wrong?" Peter asks.

" Oh don't worry," I spoke slyly.

Peter shrugged and continue to chat up Mandy, a pretty girl in our grade.

To Briana From Lochie:

Yeah, Sure! x

I sent and was actually nervous. What if Daniel attacks me again?

I felf two vibrations again, I looked at my iphone and unlocked it looking puzzled. Why would Megan text me?

From Megan To Lochie:

Baby I miss you, wanna meet up and do some stuff ;) xx

Ew. Normally, I'd do anything for her to stay with me. But when it came to sexual things, I didn't want anything to do with her, other than that, she was so cute, sweet and kind, but something in her changed, she came on to me one night. She discusts me.

To Megan From Lochie:

God no. We broke up. Go away.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

We aproached Daniel's house and stood in his driveway.

I sigh as I laced my hands with Briana and took a few more steps till we got to the front door.

'Knock Knock' I banged my tightened knuckles on this beautiful oak door.

-Daniel's pov-

I heard a knock on the front door and knew straight away that it was Bri.

My mum rushed downstairs to open the door. I nervously bit my bottom lip as she greeted Briana in.

-Bri's pov-

"Come darl, he's in the lounge room," She quickly gave me a smile. I gripped Lochie's hand tighter if it was even possible and headed to the next room.

"I don't think we should hold hands just in case it gets him to worked up." I spoke softly kissing her jaw.

She let's out a soft quiet moan.

"Okay,"

"Uh-uhm." I cleared my throat so I caught his attention.

-Daniel's pov-

I turn my head to see the beautiful Briana....with that cockhead.

"Uh, Hi," I smiled weakly as I patted a empty spot next to me signalling her to sit there. She walks and took the other couch, on the other side of the room. Lochie trails behind her and sits down. I never invited him in my house. Prick.

"Look at me Bri," She moves her to face me, I missed her beautiful majestic brown eyes. She gazes at me.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't want too, She drugged me, like i knew She was going to, I know, its a pathetic excuse, you probabaly won't believe me, but you have no idea how much I miss you and I love you, I just i can't stand not being with you," I look down at my feet feeling tears stinging my eyes.

-Lochie's pov-

Ohmygod. Megan drugged Daniel too. I don't like thinking about this but She too drugged me and pretty much raped me. I believe Daniel, as much as I despies him, he's telling the truth.

"You're right. I don't believe you." She spoke roughly. I look over to Daniel who is at this point in tears.

"Please Bri, believe me," he sobbed even harder.

"Believe him Briana, he's telling the truth," I spoke truthfuly. "She drugged me and raped me." I began to get teary.

-Bri's pov-

My eyes widen as Lochie told me the same thing Daniel did. Daniel isn't lying.

"Baby, I'd never cheat on you, i-i l-love you," Daniel cried. I got up and sat next to Daniel.

"Daniel, you're a sweet guy, you're funny and incredibly sexy," I trailed off.

"Briana, don't worry about us, I want you to stay with L-Lochie, I have to move and start a new life, I'll always love you, your eyes, your perfect lips, everything, we'll keep in touch I promise and hopfully be besties again," He whispered in my ear.

"Briana, can I talk to Lochie alone?" I nod. I kissed him, intensly. Getting passionate by the minute, I ran my hands through his natural curls. I'll miss this, I'll miss him.

"I'll wait outside of the house," I smiled and headed towards the front door.

-Daniel's pov-

"Now, please take care of Bri, She needs a guy like you to hang with. Treat her like a Queen and spoil her like a princess, when you wake up next to her, kiss her neck and say 'morning boo' She loves being called boo, if She needs you, be there for her straight away. Love her like Edward loves Bella, if she's cold than go to her house and keep her warm." I spoke as tears started to pour out of my eyes.

"It'll be alright, thanks it means a lot Daniel." He patted my back and left.

I miss her already, I wish She stayed with me and not Lochie.

"Daniel?" My mum walked in while I was crying. "How did it go?"

"Shit! I fucking love her mum! Now she's gone, now she loves another guy. I wish she stayed with me." My eyes hurt from wipping my tears away.

"Than what are you doing? I saw that kiss, she loves you Daniel, go run after her,"

I ran to my room and grabbed the ring I gave her at the pool and headed into my car to race to the closest florist and grab her favourites, purple tulips, they are so rare that they cost $100, but I don't care, I love Briana.