Disaster *part two*

I reached my house and opened the door. Once I got in, I smashed a fragile looking crystal ball thing on the ground.

"OH MY GOD WHAT WAS THAT?! ARE YOU OKAY?!" Mum ran towards me. "Are you stoned?!" I just looked at her, I started to cry again and just walked to my room. I hate the fact that I just got her and lossed her all in one week. I feel stupid, empty, useless.

"Lochie?" I heard my mum knock on my door.

"Fuck off!" I screamed throwing my Iphone at my door. I'm such a mess, I walked into my en suite and looked at myself. My eyes are full on red, my hair is all messed up. I've never felt this way before. Loosing Briana was like loosing my sister. I grabbed my scissors and with out thinking, I cut all along my arms. I love Briana. I need her to be happy. She probably hates me now.

---------------------------------

-Bri's pov-

My heart stopped. This is a disaster. I fell to the ground crying and screaming. I just lost him. I felt two strong arms pull up off the ground. I kicked and screamed. I don't want to be touched. I dont want to live without Lochie I need him more than air. Once this person picked me up off the ground. I ran. I needed to get far away from here. I kept running. Nothing was gonna stop me. Untill I got a message.

To Briana From Harry:

Hey babe, the concert has been cancelled, I'm sorry xx

Great. That puts the cherry on top.

"UGH!" I screamed out in frustration.

To Harry From Briana:

What?! Why?! :( x

-Harry's pov-

"Hey Haz, the concert got cancelled tonight, Niall just broke his leg but he's fine. So you have a free night tonight." Paul spoke to me through my iphone.

"Okey Dokey," I hung up and scrolled through my twitter.

"Hey Hazza Bear!" Louis squeeked in my ear.

"Ow!" I frowned patting my ear. Louis and I live in the same apartment.

"Sorry babe," He chuckles taking a seat right next to me. "I'm going to go visit Niall in the hospital in half an hour, wanna come?"

"Yeh, hold on I need to tell some fans that the concerts off,"

I clicked on dm and messaged Briana straight away. I barley know her but she's beautiful, she looks around 16, which isn't bad because I'm only 3 years older.

To Briana From Harry:

Hey babe, the concert has been cancelled, I'm sorry xx

I felt bad, I really wanted to meet her.

To Harry From Briana:

What?! Why?! :( x

Awh, she'd be let down. I feel bad.

To Briana From Harry:

I'm so sorry babe, but I am here in your country, maybe we should meet up? ;) xx

I'm not really known to be flirting with younger girls.

To Harry From Briana:

I look like complete shit. I'd love to just later? x

I chuckled.

To Briana From Harry:

What's your number darl? I wanna hear your voice? xx

She gave me her number and I dialled it.

"Hey Louis! I'm going out for a little bit!" I yelled to him.

"Alright!" He replied. I pushed my black knitted beanie on and headed outside.

"Hello?" Briana answered sounding scared.

-Bri's pov-

I headed towards subway because I'm getting hungry, its now 12:45pm.

'Ring Ring' My phone went off.

"Hello?" I'm not crying anymore,just got the sniffles.

"Briana?" I heard a deep raspy voice. Oh my god his voice is so sexy!

"Yeah?" I stood there with a giant smile.

"Just making sure you didn't give me a fake number," He chuckled through my phone as I kept walking. "Its Harry by the way,"

"I-I know," God dammit I just stuttered. His voice gives me butterflies everywhere!

"Do I make you nervous love?" He asked and laughed.

"W-well you a-are fa-mous," I once again stuttered.

His laugh, its so sexy. I've always been a Harry girl, he was my favourite, his eyes are so green on the photos and his dimples! I love it when he where's a beanie, a white top, black jeans and his white Converses.

I kept walking untill I bumped into someone.

"Shit I'm so sorry," His slender body got off the ground and helping me up.

"Its o-kay," I dusted myself off looking into his eyes. The greeness, Wow those dimples...

"Ha-arry?" He stepped closer towards me.

"Yeah?"

"I'm Briana," I stuck my hand out so he could shake it but he end up pulling me into a hug, I awkwardly go up to his nose.Curse me for being so short!

"Hello to you too haha," I giggled.

"You're even more beautiful in Real life and jesus your giggle! You're adorable," He kissed my cheek.

I just stood there, smiling as heat rised to my cheeks.

"I do make you nervous," He chuckled as I looked towards my feet. Harry gently got his index finger pulling my head to look at him. "But its cute babe," He smirked letting his dimples show.

-Harry's pov-

"Do you want to come back to mine or something?" I asked her watching her go red in the cheeks. She's the definition of gorgeous.

"Uh-h ye-ah al-alright," She stuttered, she's very short but its cute. I grabbed her hand and headed towards mine and Louis' little apartment we bought so when we visit Queensland (Australia) we have somewhere to stay.

We stopped to open the door to see Louis watching tv eating some yoghurt.

"Wow its ni-ice in here," She perked and explored the rest of our little apartment.

"Harry, who's this?" Louis crossed his arms.

"Uh, Louis this is Briana Hudson," I smiled widely cheekily.

"Oh my gosh Hi Louis!!" She jumped up and down.

"Hello Briana, how old are you?" Louis asked her.

"14," She smiled. My mouth dropped! 14?! What?

Louis just stands there smirking at me. She's very young......But its only 5 years.

"Come here Bri," I winked at her, she's sexy. Very very sexy

I lead her towards my room leaving Louis I'm the lounge room.

"Use protection kids!" We all chuckled as I shut my door behind me.

"i-i like your room," She smiled playfully bitting her lip. God dammit!

She lays down on my bed as I soon to join her, She burried her head into my chest and started to cry.

"Love, what's wrong?" I asked kissing her head.

"Don't w-worr-y," She stuttered.

"How can't I? You're crying," I grabbed her hand lacing our fingers together.

"Just, having a hard time," She looked up at me. I dug my head into the crook of her neck and kissed every inch of her neck. She's 14 but I really don't mind.

"Ha-har-ry," She moaned my name making me get tingles everywhere.

"You're adorable," I whisper kissing her cheek.