Year nines

Hey guys :) I hope you're liking it so far, haha please comment what you think about it, :) thanks heaps xx

Chapter 2

I can't get Lochie out of my mind, he's nice, I mean, I barley know him or I've never seen him, but something about him I can't stop thinking about, even at school today, all I thought was Lochie, Lochie, Lochie!! But now I finished school, I got a drink and a snack my mumma bear prepared for me when I got home, laid on the couch and looked to see if Lochie was on.

Me: Hey!! :)

..............

I got no answer, oh well, I'll just talk to someone else.

An hour later

Lochie: hey! Sorry I didn't answer, I had footy training :/

Me: it's alright! :) I thought you were ignoring me or something :/

Lochie: oh I could never!

Me: okay :)

Lochie: ummm bri....

I got excited, what is he going to say? something good? Maybe he likes me?

Me: yeah?

Lochie: umm, maybe it would be better off if we didn't talk anymore, I mean, you're nice and all but I have a girlfriend and you're cute but I should focus more on my girlfriend....I..I...I'm so sorry :/

I died inside, I mean, I barley know him but something in me really liked him, I was crushed..

Me: oh, it's okay, I understand...

I lost it, my eyes were red, I didn't know what to do.

Lochie: I'm so sorry :( I feel like an idiot I mean, I'm sorry....

I didn't reply, I'm a little broken.

I shouldn't care this much, I mean, he was my friends boyfriend, I had to stop anyway,

3 years later

It's been like a 3 years, nothing, absolutely nothing from Lochie, but there's this guy, he's super sweet and kind, he may of not be the cutest but he is quiet amazing, his name is Daniel. We talked everyday, I think I'm starting to like him, he is quiet funny, and extremely good at footy.

Next Day at School

"Hey Bri, would you like to come to the pool with me?" I look towards Daniel with a huge smile as he asked.

"Yeah! Sure, anything for my bestie," I wink playfully, I got up from my cafeteria chair and gave him a cute tight hug, when he pulled back, he grabbed my waist and sat me on his knee and put his arms around my waist.

"Thanks babe, I don't like going alone I mean, it's so hot and yeah hah," Daniel chuckles to himself and flashed a cocky smile at me.

I guess I should tell you about Daniel, he's two years older, I know the age difference but the age shouldn't matter yeah? I mean its not like I'm going to get married to him. Anyway, he's tall and has the most amazing blue and green eyes, light brown curls not too long or too short, you can tell he straitens it because he has a few little curls at the back of his head, he has a beauty mark under his left eye in the left corner, perfect, straight, white teeth, his cute smile, his bright pink lips, when I said before that he isn't the cutest, well he is to me, he was in the popular group, but I like him even more and we hang out with his mates and some of their girlfriends, they're nice, one of his friend is going out with my friend, which is adorable haha, but he acts the same around even with his mates, they're cool and nice.

"Bri to Earth, Bri to Earth haha," Daniel laughed and smiled, I was staring at some random girl while I was thinking about Daniel.

"Hey! Haha sorry I was thinking about something," I flashed a smile at him, he softly kissed my cheek as I got up to go get a drink.

"What would you like?" The cafe lady asked in a stern voice, she's probably had a rough day.

"Could I please get a bottle of water?"

"Sure love," she reaches into the fridge and grabs a bottle of cold water.

"That's $2.50 please,"

I passed her the money, "Thanks," I smiled and walked off to Daniel.

"Here comes my beautiful best friend." He winks as I sit down beside him, he grabs my hand from under the table and held it in his large hand.

He whispers in my ear, "I love you," he smiles sweetly and looks nervous for my reply.

I stare at him, his smile started to fade away.

All of the sudden, out of nowhere, the most biggest smile appeared on my face.

"I love you too," he sighs in relief, he's so cute!

He leans towards me, we locked lips and closed our eyes, I loved kissing him, though we're not going out, but when we do, everyone cheers, we chuckle and smile at each other as we both pulled back slowly.

It's now period 2, I have art with my best friends.

"So how's Daniel?" Danielle asks smirking as she waits for the answer.

"Oh yeah your 15 year old boyfriend," Tahli asks.

"He's amazing, he isn't 15 yet till November 28, he's not my boyfriend and Danielle, shush, you're going out with his friend haha," I wink at her and she blushes.

"How's Jack?" I wink at Danielle waiting for her to reply.

"He's great," she smiles, she's so cute haha.

'Ding, ding, ding' The bell went off signalling everyone that period two is finished and period three will be starting soon.

Period three went really fast, I had sport so I was puffing and all red, but now it's lunch and I'm hungry. As I head towards the cafe, I see Daniel, I smiled and jogged off towards him.

Daniels point of view

Here she comes, Bri, she's so cute and small, I recently told her that I loved her, it's kinda the truth, she's so cute, I could never hurt her in anyway, her small figure comes along by my side, she stands there and smiles, she is so amazing.

She comes closer and throws her arms around my neck, I know that when she does that, she's gonna kiss me.

"How's my best friend?" She asks winking, god, how did I even get such an amazing girl? I don't want to be her 'best friend' anymore, I wanted to make her my girl, well she kinda is already but I want to make it clear that she's my one and only.

"I'm amazing babe, how's my cute little girl?" She pauses, smiles and giggles, "I'm amazing Daniel, wanna come get some lunch with me?" She gets closer as we lock lips. This is like the 258 times we've kissed, but I always get a little nervous. She bites my lip and I slowly open it, our tongues danced together, not too toothy, she smiles and giggles as everyone yells out.

"GO DANIEL! WOOP WOOP!" I hear all my friends yell out. I pull alway softly, she stares up at me.?

She opens get mouth slightly, "I love you,"

End of chapter 2 :) like, vote, comment, add me on twitter? @nennyturles xx