Tim

Harry's pov

I laid in bed, sore eyes, broken heart and an aching headache. When I appeared on the swings next to Bri, when I slipped those words out, I regreted it. I regret letting her go, I don't even know why I broke up with her.

Its now 5:30am in the morning. I tried talking to her but she's with Lochie. In her bed, together. He'll be laying on the left side, because Briana is always on the right. I remember when I first laid there. About a day ago. I tossed and turned and still couldn't sleep. I took my jumper off and my trackies.Maybe I can't sleep because its so hot. I clasped my hand around a cup of water I got before. I took a gulp of the cold but comforting liquid. Droplets of sweat apear on my forhead. I began to cry again. I slowly cried myself to sleep.

-14 hours later-

I woke up and checked the time. "7:30pm!" I widened my eyes. I slept for like, 13 hours....

"Harry!" Louis banged on my bedroom door. "I'm going to Eleanor's, be back tomorrow." He said and just left.

Now I'm all by myself. I should go out. Get drunk, get over a silly 14 year old. Yeah, I'll do that.

-Lochie's pov- (10 hours back 10:30am)

I opened my sleepy eyes to see brown thick hair. Our legs are entwined and my arms are snaked around her small petit waist. I shuffled closer to her as she slowly opened her eyes.

"Morning handsome," She softly smiled and closed her eyes again.

I looked at her, she's so perfect, her dimples are adorable. "Morning beautiful," I stroked her hair making her giggle.

"You have an amazing giggle," I reassured her and she blushed.

"You have an amazing smile," She fluttered her eyes open and looks up at me. I smiled, the way she likes it, she began to blush again. She's beautiful.

"We have school don't we?" She giggled.

"Yeah but who cares, I'd rather be with you," I smiled kissing her forehead.

"Briana!!" Someone slams on her bedroom door.

"Yeah? Come in," She looked puzzled.

"Its me, Hay- Who's that?" I don't even know who she is.

-Bri's pov-

"This is Lochie, Lochie, that's Haylee," I smiled.

"You two look cute but what happened to Harry?" She questioned me.

"He broke up with me," I said emotionless.

"Oh, well, One Direction are having a free open concert tomorrow night at 7:30pm because they had to cancel the other one," Her face lit up. "And we have back stage passes, we can meet them!" She jumped up and down.

"I already met two, Harry and Louis,"

"WHAT?! YOU MET LOUIS TOMLINSON AND NEVER TOLD ME?!" She screamed.

"Sorry," I giggled at her.

"You're not going," Lochie says.

"And why not?"

"Because, Harry's there."

"So? I can just ignore him?"

"No, I don't want to loose you."

"How would you 'loose' me?" I got out of bed and looked at him, I only have his baggy shirt and white Globe socks.

"C'mon baby, he's Harry Styles, every girl loves him. He has abs and green 'dreamy eyes' and dimples and brown curls. Everything I don't have." He spoke quietly towards the end.

"Well, I'll be in the lounge," Haylee spoke leaving.

"Lochs, can I please go? I don't want to go for Harry, I want to meet the rest, please? This was always my biggest dream." I said playing with my fingers.

"Alright, I trust you baby girl." He got up from my bed and hugs me.

"Thanks baby," I kissed his soft lips. I closed my eyes while putting more effort into the kiss. He pulls me closer to him and holds me tightly. I jump up and laced my legs with his body. The good thing about Lochs is that he doesn't have abs but he's not fat. I love that about him. He walked towards my bed and slowly put me down laying on top of me.

"Guys! We better get to school!" Haylee yelled making us laugh.

"Alright!" Its already 11am. Lochie went home to get changed and will see me after school.

"C'mon Haylee," I laughed and dragged her out of my house.

"Lochie's really attractive," Haylee said day dreaming.

"He is aye?" I giggled.

We arrived at school and it was recess.

We both looked at each other.

"Oh well," We both said shrugging.

"Where have you two been?" Tim smirked looking at between me and Haylee.

"For the last time Tim, we both have boyfriends," Haylee lies.

Tim is the schools hot boy, ugh. I looked around and saw Lochie at the fence. I ran towards him but he was talking to another girl. My heart kind of stopped when he was smiling the way he smiled at me. He gave her a kiss and left. My heart full on shattered. He, loves someone else. I began to cry.

"Hey babe, what's wrong?" Haylee ran towards me. My make-up was running down my face. "You look like a monster, I'll take you too the bathroom," She smiled and lead me to the bathroom. I looked up into the mirrors. Black mascara ran down my cheeks with it smudged across my eyes.

"Rocken' the raccoon style hunny," She giggled making me giggle. "What happened?" She hugged me tightly.

"Saw Lochie kiss another girl," I breathed harshly.

"Can't believe it,"

"Me either," I shrugged.

"Well, on facebook, there's a party at Tim's with drinks and a whole bunch of people if that would cheer you up." She shrugged, I could see in her eyes she wants to.

"Sure," I smiled, giving her a huge hug. "Did you bring any make-up?" I asked questioning.

--------------------------------

Me and Haylee are now getting ready for the party at Tim's house. Mum is still out and its 10pm. I gave her a quick ring.

"Hello mum?"

"Hello baby, what's up?"

"Can I go to a party?"

"Yeah, just be safe, stop Des hehehe," Mum giggled, this is disturbing.

"Thanks mum!" I hung up.

"Alright, what are you going to wear?" She asks sitting down on my bed. I pulled out a maroon half top with silver studds on the hem of the shirt, a black leather high waisted skirt, its not tight, it shows my mid driff, seeing my purple belly button piercing.

"That's hot! What shoes?" She asks.

"These sexy beasts," I pulled out my 8 inch maroon with black lace on top wedges. Haylee's mouth dropped.

"They're drop dead gorgeous! Where did you get it from?!"

"Forever New," I smirked. "You can wear this," I said raging through my wardrobe. I picked up a half top that's got yellow and white floral print and shows your back because it goes into a bow at the back, ripped black skinny jeans and yellow material wedges.

"You have a nice fashion guuurl!" Haylee said making us laugh. "Alright ready?"

"Yeah! C'mon," I said grabbing her hand and holding it. Lucky Tim's house is like a street away. Haylee has her hair tossed down going into natural dirty blonde waves. I have my chocolate hair naturally straight and just hung down to about my belly button.

-Harry's pov-

I skipped going out, I'll just lay here. Alone.