shocked

-Felix's pov-

"Hey are you alright?" I looked at Briana who was looking at a couple about our age kissing.

"I can't believe her," I heard her whisper into the cold night air.

"Hey that's Lochie!" I smiled.

"You know Lochie?"

"Yeah, we're mates, our mums are like best friends but I don't go to his school, I go to a private school." I smile and gripped her hand with mine. We ran towards Lochie and this girl.

"Hey Lochie," I smiled and saw his smile fade when he looked at mine and Briana's hand locked together. I looked towards Briana who was looking at the girl Lochie is with.

"Oh, um this is Briana, Briana this is Lochie," I smiled and everyone stayed quiet.

-Briana's pov-

I looked at Haylee discusted and didn't bother to look at Lochs. I felt like running away and letting the loose tears leave my eyes. I held Felix's hand tightly like he's my protecter.

"Oh, um this is Briana, Briana this is Lochie," I looked up at Felix who smiled sheepishly. I finally looked at Lochie and saw he was about to say something.

"I no-"

"Nice to meet you Lochie," I cut him off and stuck my hand out so he could shake it.

"Bri we no-" I cut him off again.

"I've never seen you before, sorry," I pretended I didn't know who He was.

"Felix I'm cold, and hey you're still wearing my clothes!" I laughed and Felix joined me.

"Uhh, didn't you two, you know, have sex?" Lochie looked between me and Felix but we just laughed harder.

"Ohmygod I'm dying!" I wiped a tear away.

"I don't get It, why are you two laughing? 14 year old don't have sex. That's duscusting." Haylee glared at me.

"Shut up, at least I don't go snogging everyone I see," I laughed and began to walk away.

"I do not!" She yelled. I kept laughing and looked back at her. I shoved the rude finger up in the air towards her and laughed.

"You know her?" Felix faced me.

"Yeah, she WAS my best friend but she back stabbed me." I got a little upset but hid it.

"Can I have a kiss?" i asked Felix and he began to lean in. I touched his soft lips and wrapped my arms around his neck. His arms made their way to my waist. They gave us a show, we'll give them a show. His lips were soft and amazing. His lips were like Harry's."

He pulled away and hugged me. I looked at Lochie and he looked hurt.

"Do you still want to come back to mine?" He smiled and I nodded. Felix is really cute, well he's actually incredibly attractive. "C'mon," He smirked.

We got to his front door and he opened it.

"I'm home!" He shouted and took his shoes off. I did the same thing.

"About time little bro," I heard a familiar rusty voice. A man walked towards Felix.

"Ha-Harry?"

--------------------------------

Sorry if the story isnt making sense....And Felix is Felix Sandman. He's in The Fooo! <3 hopee you likee xx