Scareiest moment.

-Bri's pov-

"Hey babe, I gotta go look after my little brother, is that alright?" Lochie asks.

"Yeah sure," I smiled kissing his soft lips.

"Alright, bye Bri," He blows a kiss and walks out the door.

Its 6:30pm and I'm bored, mum should be home in about 10 minutes. Oh by the way, my mum is only 27 years old. She's 14 years older than me, but before you start judging my mum, I'll tell you what happened. Mum and my bilogical dad were trying it for the first time, they used protection and all but it turned out he poked a little hole on the condom and left her after they had sex. What a dick. I know.

"Briana??" I turn around to see my mum drunk. Oh dear.

"Not again," I shook my head, "Here I'll Help you," Before I could reach the door, I saw arms wrapped around her, it was the last person I wanted to see.

"Greg?!" I yelled. He scares the hell out of me.

"It's you!" he pointed at me with his skinny index finger. I look towards my mum who's on the floor, passed out.

"What did you do to her!?" I screamed.

"I drugged her so I could take her home and use her than leave, but now I know you're here, I have better plans," He smirks at me stepping closer to me. "You know, you're mum is quiet sexy, but you look hotter," He winks grabbing me by the waist and kisses my neck.

"Fuck off Greg!" I scream hitting his chest.

"I dont think so little lady, you slapped me and now it's pay back time," He picks me up and throws me onto the couch.

"Ow!!" I cried out in pain.

"I'll make this short and quick," He sits on top of me so I cannot get away. He pulls a condom out and pulls his pants off than his underwear.

"You're a distcusting man!" I spat at him.

"Hah shut up hunny," He kisses down my neck to my chest.

"Stop it! Greg stop!" I scream out into the air while crying. I'm going to loose my virginity to some middle aged guy.

He takes my top and pants off leaving me in my red lacy bra and purple bonds while stratteling me harder pulling his top off revealling his little beer belly.

"EW!" I screeched managing my knee too make contact with his bare crotch screaming.

"Uh, you little bitch!" He moans in pain. I quickly got up and ran to the door untill I ran into someone.

"Oh sorry mu- Daniel?" He scans my body and looking towards my cream couch with his jaw open.

-Daniel's pov-

I look to my left revealing Greg naked in Bri's house with her in her bra and knickers with her mum slopped on the ground. I couldn't believe this, He's raping her. That Bastard!

"Are you okay Briana?!" She cries and pulls me into a hug resting on my chest.

"H-he-el-p" She stuttered, crying even harder.

"Greg? What the hell man? screw off!" He just sat there and stared at me.

"He-y what's happening?" Bri's mum wakes up shaking her head, sat up and looked at me.

"What is Daniel doing here? Go! You're not welcome in this house you bastard!" She screamed at me.

Greg awkwardly got up and just left.......still naked....

"Who the fuck is that?" Bri's mum was confused. She stood up and slapped me.

" Holy sh-" I fell down causing Bri to fall underneath me.

-Bri's pov-

"Holy sh-" Daniel yelped in pain, he fell down and because I was hugging him, I fell down underneath him.

"Mum?! What was that for?!" I laid there under Daniel. He chuckled and whispers "I like being ontop." He winked and kissed my kneck.

"Dirty boy," I whisper back at him smirking.

"He slept with another girl remember?" She thrusted her index finger to point to her head while saying 'remember'.

Than everything went blury, than black.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Feedback maybe?? thanks for reading x