School!

*Bri's p.o.v*

I wake up with my body spread right across Daniel's bed as I don't see him anywhere, I was still half asleep as I swiftly and lazily get up off of his bed as I stood on something. My eyes widen at what It was.

"Owwh," I hear Daniel wince in pain.

"Shit! Daniel I'm so sorry!" I bend down as he groaned.

"wait, why were you sleeping on the ground? I ask curiously.

Daniel blinks letting a few tears come out from yawning. "Well," He began to trail off. "You were sleep talking, than you kicked and punched me and to top it off you pushed me off my bed," He opened his eyes fully letting my stare dig into his, his perfect bluey green eyes sparkle as He yawns again. I began to blush at the thought of me doing that, I feel so embarresed.

"I'm so sorry," I chuckle and laid down next to him.

•°°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

We arrived at my house so I could get ready for school. I quickly gave my mum a hug as I run upstairs to throw on my school dress and plop some natural make-up on. I brushed my teeth and made sure they were extra clean. I head downstairs to my beautiful boyfriend getting along with my mum, I love how much they get along.

"Ready?" Daniel smiles as his keys dangle beside his thigh.

"I surly am," I giggled and said goodbye to mum, I stepped outside my house as I grabbed Daniel's hand and headed towards his car. (People can't drive at the age of 14 here but they can in this story haha :) )

We arrived at school as I check my Samsung Galaxy for the time.

"Babe its only 8:20," Daniel rolled his eyes and sighed. "We should go to the milk bar across the road and get some lollies!" Daniel fangirled over lollies, He loves them! But than again, I always fangirl over One Direction and especially Harry Styles.

"Okay, Sure," I smiled and grabbed Daniel's huge hand.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

While we walked there, I was scrolling threw twitter. "OHMYFUCKINGGOD!" I scream in shock.

"What is it babe?!" Daniel tightens his grip on my small hand.

"HARRY STYLES IS FOLLOWING ME ON TWITTER!" I said it all so fast i couldn't breath. "THE HARRY STYLES!" I began to cry.

"Oh em gee! I really don't care because he's a faggot," Daniel smiled and grabbed my waist. I slowly pushed him away looking down to the cement.

"Sorry baby," Daniel made a puppy face and tried to hug me, I pulled away and he grabbed my waist harded and forced his amazing soft lips on me. He knows his kisses will always cheer me up and forgive him.

"I love you baby girl," He kisses my fore head and holds my hand while looking for lollies.

I decided to DM harry.

From Briana

To Harry,

Oh My God!! Thanks for following me! eep!! :3 you're like my biggest idol and my husband in my head hehe xx.

°^_°^_°^_°^_°^_°^_°^_°^_°^_°^_°^_°^_°^_

"Just these?" the lady at the counter asks. We spent at least $20 on lollies.

"Yes please," Daniel gets his wallet out of his bag.

"That comes to $28," She clicked on the touch screen machine.

I hand her $14 as Daniel pushes my hand away and pays for it. What a gentleman.

"Thanks Danny," I chuckle and give him a hug. We sat by a park that was close to school, we sorted out the lollies, we got at least 150 pieces.

"Alright, 75 for you and 75 for me," He smiled and grabbed a mint leave inbetween his teeth suducivly. I crawl towards him and kiss his cheek.

'Tzzzzt, tzzzzt'

"I got a message," I smiled and looked at it.

From Harry

To Briana,

No problem! I love making fans happy, plus, you're beautiful. I'm going to bed Love, goodnight xx

DID HARRY STYLES JUST SAY IM BEAUTIFUL!??! THE FEELS!!

I look up at Daniel, he was texting someone too.

From Briana

To Harry,

I'm not beautiful, but thanks hehe..

Night Styles ;)

I looked up at Daniel again.

"Babe its 9am, we're late for school," I look up at him, he helped me up as I grabbed my bag of lollies.