Pool time!

Um, I hope this story is alright, please comment, like, share for me please? I'll give you a shout out on twitter (: @nennyturtles xx

Chapter 3

"Hey baby, are you ready?" I hear Daniel call out from my lounge room.

"In a sec, have you put sunscreen on?" I ask.

"Uhm yes?"

"Daniel Sam Pastini, do not lie to me," I begin to burst out with laughter.

I hear Daniel storm into my room.

"What, did you say?" He joked around wrapping his arms around me and squeezing me tight.

"Hey, how come you didn't put sunscreen on?" Daniel whines.

"Because I never burn,"

"Oh right because you're half asian, a sexy one," he winks and laughs.

"Uhm how are we getting to the pool exactly?" I ask curiously.

"The bus hah," he exclaims.

It took at least 6 minutes to get to the pool from my house on a bus.

"Alright we're here now," Daniel smiled his cute toothy smile, grabbed my small featured hand and we went to go pay.

"Just us two please," Daniel says to the lifeguard who's at the front desk.

"Ok, that comes to $4:50,"

Daniel handed him the money and we headed into the pool area. There is. one shallow baby pool, than another one for toddlers I'm guessing, than a huge one for everyone, but it's quiet deep, than there's a spa and a steam room, I forgot what they're called.

"Alright, where are we going to sit Mr. Pastini?" I ask raising an eye brow.

We headed towards a pair of trees branching over to make some shade, it looked really nice actually.

Daniel hasn't see these new bathers yet, the top of the bikini is Quicksilver it is strapless and black, it has a gold Quicksilver brand on the right bottom corner with frills on the top, but the frills have holes in them so they look like flowers than I wore a funky bright orange Quicksilver bather bottoms with a black Quicksilver brand on the right hand corner, I don't like wearing matching stuff and Daniel was wearing teal and purple coloured shorts that are like up to his mid thighs with a singlet, I think he's taking that off though.

"Are you ready baby?" I hear Daniel ask me, yeah hang on, got to take my clothes off," I say, I don't want to sound stuck up, but I am pretty skinny, I mean, I worked for it so now I have a flat tummy with a faint little 2 pack. Oh not to mention, Daniel has a 6pack!

I watch Daniel stare at me as I take my clothes off to go into the pool.

"I'm ready now Daniel," I smile cheerily as he grabs my hand and stands at the edge of the pool.

"On the count of three, ready?" Daniel explains to me.

"1....2....3!" We both yelled and jumped in.

..............

"Wow! It's so cold! I let out once we reached the surface.

"Lets so a bit shallower so I can hug you Bri,"

We swam where I could reach considering I am shorter, he grabbed my skinny waist and pulled me close that our noses softly touch.

"Can I kiss you Briana? Daniel pleaded, there was no point asking, he crashed his lips into mine with no hesitation. This time he licked and nibbled on my bottom lips begging for entrance, as my lips departed, our lips were moving in sync.

"Umm Bri?" I hear a voice and turn around.

This person broke up our kiss.

"Uhm hi, who are you? And how do you know my name?" I asked confused, he did look awfully like....No way!

"Lochie?" I asked, it was worth a shot.

"Yeah hah," he chuckles to himself while rubbing the back of his neck.

I stare at him, my back is against Daniels tummy, he's holding my tightly.

"Who's that baby?" Daniel asks me, I look back at Daniel and kiss his cheek, I whisper into his ear who Lochie is.

"Oh that dick!" He whispers a little too loud, I turn my head, Lochie looked sad.

I hold up my index finger do signalling him to hold on, I whispered in Daniels ear again.

"Oh, hah okay," he says, "how are you mate? I'm Bri's best friend and sorry for calling you a dickhead," I look towards Lochie, "Hows life? How's Tia?" I ask him.

"She broke up with me, about 2 years ago but it's alright I guess,"

Why didn't he ever talk to me again?

"Oh okay, well this is my best friend Daniel, and he's in year nine and yeah," I show him off to Lochie.

"A friend? Why were you two like kissing really.....you know?" He's so confused haha.

"Don't worry it's hard to explain," I say.

"Hey Lochie! Come back here, your girlfriend wants you!" I'm assuming one of Lochie's friend yelled out to him. He stares at me and leaves.

"We'll that was weird aye babe?" I hug him tightly and kiss him softly on the lips.

" I love you," Daniel smiled so big and quickly swam off and ran to our bags.

"Come here Bri, quickly!!" He asked as he got something out of a box.

"I get out, I stare at Daniel, he looks nervous, he slowly got on one knee and started to cough to get his throat clear, I looked around, no one is caring, except one. Lochie.

"Briana Anne Hudson, I love you, with all my heart, you've seen me at my best and at my worst, you're so beautiful and caring, I could never ask for anything more, I have this ring to ask you, will you be my girlfriend?" He asks, his beautiful blue eyes sparking at me, I jump up and down as I said yes, than he got up and hugged me, my waist is pulled by his strong arms, my arms around his neck, as I'm on my tippy toes and kiss him, with all I have.

I'm laying down on my towel as Daniel went to get some food and a drink for the both of us. Perfect time for Lochie to make a move considering I can see him coming towards me.

"Hi," he was so quiet that he pretty much whispered it, I took my elbows and leaned against them, with my back facing the towel.

"Hey," I say, I can't hide it, Lochie is a hottie, but I love Daniel and it's staying that way.

"Did he propose to you before?" He asks curiously.

"No he asked me to be his girl," my smile spreads across my face, I wave as I see Danielle and Jack walk towards us.

"Hello! Who's this?" Danielle asked.

"Hey I'm Lochie, I better get going I'll see you around yeah?" He asks.

"Yeah maybe," I smiled and looked towards Daniel who's coming now with our yummy food.

We ate our food and jumped into the pool for the last time tonight. As we say goodbye to Danielle and Jack, we start to walk back to Daniel's house.

'Ring ring' 'Is a beauty and a beat, who can make my life complete, My phone started to sing, I grabbed my Blackberry and answered the call.

"Hello Bri?" My mum asked.

"Hey mumma,"

"Are you coming home tonight? Or you going to Daniel's or a friend?"

"I'll stay at Daniel's is that alright?"

'That's fine sweety, alright I love you, be careful, bye,"

'Bye mum," and with that she hung up.

"Are you hungry still?" Daniel asked as we walked up at his house.