Chapter 9

"Arthur you have to see this!" Merlin marched over to the blondes bed and slumped down next to him. Arthur clutched his computer for his bare life to make sure it wouldn't fall down along with the pillow who met the cold stone floor. "Merlin I can't right now I'm doing homework". But the boy with raven hair simply shut Arthur's computer close and threw it on the bed to the left, which seemed to be Lancelots'. He scooted closer to the blonde and played the youtube video. On the screen was a boy with a pale face, beatiful eyes and a kind smile. Next to him was a boy with black framed glasses, a huge smile and blonde hair. The boy with glasses was wearing a blue cap. "Who's this?" Asked Arthur confused. Merlin turned to him and looked overdramatically offended. "You don't know?" The man in front of him shook his head slowly and he looked even more confused than before. Merlin turned his entire body towards Arthur and pointed to the screen. "That is Troye Sivan. He is not only an amazing musician, but an actor as well. He came out a few years ago and is best friends with Tyler Oakley. Tyler is a really popular youtuber and has even had a show he called Slumberparty. There's even a documentary about him called snervous. He's also published a book. Like Dan and Phil. You know who Dan and Phil are right?" Arthur shook his head slowly and Merlin rolled his eyes. "We'll watch them later."
The video kept playing. Merlin would occasionally give the elder man a side glance. Just to see if he was enjoying himself. He was. Later he would show Arthur all the Phil Is Not On Fire videos and Arthur was laughing more and more for each clip. "Wait". Merlin paused Phil Is Not On Fire 5 and turned to Arthur. "Are they dating?" Merlin didn't exactly know what to say. "Well, um, no. Not technically. But there is A LOT of people who wants them to." Merlin didn't really want to drag Arthur into the whole thing about shipping and fanfictions cause he might've been pretty weirded out by it. "Oh" he said and nodded slowly. He then snapped his fingers and pointed at Merlin. "Like us!" Merlin made a surprised face and Arthur blushed. "It's just the guys keep on saying that we're kinda into each other and, um, yeah..." The silence lasted for a few seconds until Merlin bursted out into laughter. He laughed louder and louder and nearly fell off the bed. After a while Arthur grew quite tired of Merlins mockery and would start to push him. Unfortunately that only made Merlin laugh even more. "It tickles!" And so Arthur continued to tickle the boy. He would occasionally scrunch his face because of the bruises he would touch but he just covered the painful moans with laughter. Arthur did not notice and he continued tickling Merlin until he laid down on his back with Arthur on top of him. The laughter died down but the smile was still there. Arthur could feel his pulse in every part of his body going faster and faster and Merlin knew his pupils was dilated. Maybe so much one could barely see the blue. His cheeks was starting to become pink and Arthur was very, very hot. He was burning. And he knew that something were to happen. He wanted to. He wanted so badly to just lean down. Close enough. But before he could finish the though, Merlins head was already getting closer and the soft pink lips of Merlin Emrys met the red lips of Arthur Penndragon. It was nothing more than a peck, but neither needed anything else. The kiss was soft and calm and oh so sweet, and as their lips parted Merlin whispered from the bed, still looking into Arthur's eyes. "It looks like they were right".