eighteen - party round two

Let's just say that team Lyle somehow ended up at the same dance club from a few weeks earlier in the summer again. The next challenge would be announced the next day and sadly the summer was coming to a close, so Neha suggested they have their last night of fun before things got serious.

Billy and Nick still hadn't returned, Billy was refusing to come back and Nick was trying his best to persuade him but it just didn't seem to be working. So, it was just Cora, Neha, Yo-Yo, Lyle and Stuart.

As far as where Cora and Stuart stood with each other was concerned, neither of them really knew. They both definitely liked each other but they didn't do anything about it, Stuart was too awkward to ask about it and Cora didn't want to bring it up.

They were both scared that it would just be a summer thing, and if they lost then they would never see each other again so they decided not to go any further than they did the other night. They were both trying their best to ignore each other but they were finding it profoundly difficult.

The atmosphere was as crazy as it was last time, if not crazier. The music was as loud as ever, the dancers were everywhere and everyone was pretty drunk. Well, why would they not be drunk?

"Neha, I don't know what to do." Cora stated, she was sat next to Neha in their booth whilst the other three guys went off to do god knows what.

"What are you talking about Cora?" Neha yelled over the music, taking a sip of her drink. 

Cora was a pretty sad drunk, last time she didn't really drink so no one really knew, but this time she'd had too much. Her feelings were confusing her and she thought the drinking would take her mind off it, but it really didn't. If anything it made things worse.

"I kissed Stuart the other day and he kissed me and blah blah blah but now we're just ignoring each other and I don't know what to do because I think he hates me now." Cora rambled, letting her head fall back on the sofa.

"Cora you fucking kissed Stuart oh my- hey everyone Cora kissed Stuart!" Neha started off whispering, but it slowly grew into a yell and she was stood on the table announcing it to everyone.

"Neha!" Cora shouted, grabbing Neha's leg which caused her to fall back into the sofa, she was in a complete fit of giggles.

Neha was your loud, outgoing, happy, more confident and giggly drunk. Not much different from when she was sober but the only difference was that it was a little more extreme.

"Sorry Cors, but seriously why aren't you two a thing yet oh my jesus you're both- so- stupid." Neha was talking very fast, and she kept pausing between everything she was saying.

"I'm scared Neha, I'll probably never see him again if we loose so it's not worth it." Cora whined, taking a large sip of the drink she had, finishing it up.

"You will, you will! Quit worrying and go get him, I don't think he's drinking tonight so be careful because he'll remember." Neha encouraged Cora, all she did was squeeze her eyes shut and shook her head.

She didn't want Stuart to remember her acting like a complete idiot, why he wasn't drinking she had no idea. She remembered him saying something along the lines of he didn't feel like it.

"No." Cora said stubbornly, sinking further in the couch and crossing her arms.

"Fine. I'll go find him and bring him to you then." Neha sighed, and then stood up and skipped away leaving Cora sat on her own at the booth.

It was a mixture of the pressure of the contest for the job, and Stuart acting weird. He just got so awkward all of a sudden, he wasn't his rude, sarcastic, asshole self. It worried Cora, it worried her a lot. The drink wasn't helping, so she got up and went to the bar, sitting on one of the bar-stools she put her face in her hands.