Chapter Four

CHAPTER | FOUR | ALIZA | POV

Don't you hate when someone makes you say 'Wallah' or 'Wallahi' and after you've said it, they still don't believe you? Well that's what's happening right now. It's Friday night, the day before Isa and his family would be coming over and Mom and Dad decided to fill the rest of the kids in on this now. Now, I'm being questioned; I didn't ask to be on set of who wants to be a millionaire, thank you.

"Guys enough of the questioning! I just want to go upstairs and sleep because this isn't exactly a thing for me to be doing tomorrow!" I scolded at my brothers who were making this situation worse.

Without waiting for their answers, I marched up the stairs to my room and gently closed it behind me. I'd never thought I would be this happy to see this all too familiar purple four walled room in my life, but now I'm glad! Their questioning was just getting way out of hand for me, like:

'Did you guys have a relationship before he asked to marry you?'

'Are you guys going to have kids soon?'

'Did Adam know you were dating his best friend?'

That last one got my blood boiling a little. How could my own brothers think that I was dating someone?! That idea was just ridiculous and I nearly burst out shouting at them if it wasn't for Mustafa sitting there looking at me expectantly to answer all these questions being shot at me.

I didn't answer any of them though and if I could blush I would have been the shade of a tomato right now. Especially when they asked me if I wanted to have kids soon. I knew the answer to that and it was yes. I liked the idea of having kids but that was something to be discussed about. Again if I could blush, that's what would be happening to my face right now.

Suddenly my phone started ringing and Ellie Goulding- Burn rang throughout my room. I ran to the corner of my room where my desk lay and where my phone was buzzing. Not bothering to check the caller I.D, I picked up the phone.

"Hello?" I asked into the phone.

"Err hi, is this Aliza?" The voice rang through my ears and I knew for sure that this wasn't someone that I knew.

"Depends. Are you a thirty five year old man stalking me?" I asked the man on the phone.

"Well that's a very random number but fourty seven would be more exact," He replied and I think my eyes came bulging out. Literally.

"Err listen, I don't kno-" I was cut off by laughter and I just stood there awkwardly not really knowing what to do in this situation anymore. Sure school and my parents had told me if anything like this ever happened, just don't talk to them. Period.

"You're so gullible! Wallah!" Okay this was starting to creep me out even more than before. What does this person mean I'm gullible? Sure I trust people, that doesn't mean I'm gullible, right?

"And what's that supposed to mean?!" I asked getting into my sassy mood now.

"Aliza first of all I'm not a forty seven year old man who's stalking you. Two, this is Isa," Well that was now clear to me. But I didn't understand why he would be calling me, especially so late at night.

"Well err, can I help you with something?" I asked him and mentally face palmed by how awkward it probably sounds right now.

After a few more seconds he replied back to me. "I just wanted to see how you were feeling because we're going to be coming over tomorrow and, well I don't really know. Just checking up on you I guess."

I felt somewhat giddy that he thought of checking up on me even though we had never talked to each other before or even see each other properly before.