chapter 22

5 years later

(Emma's pov)

I'm sixteen. Why do my parents always tell me I have to do shit? I am a sixteen year old girl. Free hates himself and our parents don't even see it. He self starves, he cuts, he burns. They don't see Free pain. They don't see my pain. I have low self esteem, anxiety, I also self starve, I burn, I bruise, I cut. I have a kitten named party poison and Free has a kitten named fun ghoul. Free and I have been through so much. Everyone at school makes fun of Free because of his name. Everyone makes fun of me because I care for my brother and am his only friend. Even the 'emo' kids much fun of him. They all make fun of me. I done and I am ready to start a new beginning. Free, Bandit, and I plan on leaving. Leaving our fucked up family Bandit may be 20 but she is done with this family as much as Free and I.

Me, Emma Rose Iero, am done with this shitty life.

Me, Emma Rose Iero, am done with this shitty life. I am leaving. All I can do in this family is nothing. Me, Frerard James Iero, am done with this pain. I am done being ignored and bullied. I am leaving with my sister to a better life. Me, Bandit Lee Way, am done with my family. Emma, and Free are the only ones I have now and I am the only one they have now. See ya Bitches.

Signed

Bandit Lee Way, Frerard James Iero, Emma Rose Iero.

That's what our note read before we left it sitting in Free and my shared room. We got our bags and walked out the front door being followed party poison and fun ghoul.

The end for now!!

Heyy guys. This is finishing here but there might be a squeal if you want there to be a squeal tell me. Leave a vote comment maybe share. See ya in another place and another time!!