9

I guess you can say that I and Zach bonded yesterday. All my worries and stress disappeared. Maybe liking Zach was the right way to go. I am jaded as always. Sunday means work for Anne and Liam. Maybe I should contact Bee and ask how she's doing. I pick my phone up and dial Bee's number. Surprisingly, I still haven't added her to my contacts. It's just listed Unknown. I put the phone near my ear.

"Error. Couldn't make the call." I was welcomed with a robotic voice other than the familiar Australian accent I wanted to hear. I huff and roll my eyes. This day is NOT going well. I fall down on my bed, my body positioned like a starfish.

"Reading?" Maybe. Nah.

"Writing?" Too complicated.

"Zach?" He's probably busy. I'll be a burden.

"Homework?" I glance over at the pile of completed stacks of papers and already read textbooks. I scrunch my nose.

There really isn't anything to do. Oh, I have an idea. Let me just relax here on my comfy bed, wait for society to help. If mother nature hates me, I'll just rot to death because of the god of boredom. Yes yes, great plan. I squeeze my eyes shut. Okay, maybe not such a fantastic method to relieve myself.

"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!" I scream from defeat. I trash around. I finally get off my bed and decide to go outside. That is, at least, productive. I walk out of my front door and I am greeted with the warm weather and morning air. I start to walk down the concrete paths. I try not to step on the sidewalk cracks just for entertainment. I pout. These fractures are better than my life. I bump into someone and I excuse myself. I then keep wandering to who knows where. I've walked a few blocks away from my street when I suddenly feel drops of moisture. I look up at the sky. The previous bright blue sky has been replaced with dark clouds. Before I can react, the rain starts pouring down. I am stuck here in the middle of a cloudburst. And I was not prepared for it. I groan. I cover myself with my arms and run the way back to my house.

I'm in bed shivering, a fluffy comforter that covers me. I am comprised with the common blanket of difficulty. Why couldn't I just go out and enjoy myself in a calming walk around the community? It's like a thundercloud follows me wherever I go. I quiver and let out a harsh cough. Yea, it's a Sunday and I'm sick. Great....

Nothing is going right for me. I roll my eyes back and lay flat on my back.

"This...is....the....worst...." I croak. By now, I really don't understand in believing myself.