19

Where am I? I'm inside a room. No, is it even a room? I feel like I'm standing in a void, drifting away. Not really, it's just a white vastness of white. I look around the place. Suddenly, white smoke appears out of nowhere. I cough violently and flail my arms around, trying to wash away the haze.

"Stacy Hinojosa." The hidden voice started. It was petite and tender. "How are you doing my dear?"

I stopped coughing and cleared my throat, searching for the call. I turned around and jumped, startled at the tall white figure.

It was a woman. Quite beautiful, indeed. She had blonde hair down to her waist and green eyes, like mine. She was familiar. Like I've seen her one point in my life, but at the same time not.

"W-ho are you?" I stutter and jab a finger at the figure. "Are you a ghost?" When she didn't reply, I start to panic. All of these possibilities start to gather my mind.

I fall on my knees and touch the floor. The texture was feather-like, like your expectation when you feel a cloud.

"AM I DEAD?" I look up. "ARE YOU DEAD?" I point at the woman. "I-I CAN'T BE DEAD!!! I HAVE SO MANY THINGS TO DO, TO SEE, PEOPLE TO MEET. NO." I trail off about my future plans. The female chortles loudly.

"What's so funny?" I ask.

"Nothing. But to answer your questions, you are not dead." She explains.

"Then I'm in my dream?" I ask again. "'Cause the last thing I remember was falling asleep." She nods.

"Stacy, welcome to your dream world."

"My dream world?" I say in disbelief. "B-but my dreams are never like this. They usually consist of milk, gluten-free cookies, dogs, and books. Oh, and weird vocabulary."

She smiles warmly. " Oh, I know. I'm your guardian. The one who looks after you here in your life." The angel starts to pace around. "You see, I have gone through lots of phases just to contact you in your dreams. Since I cannot enter the human world, I had no choice. I spent months planning this."

"Well if you prepared this for so long, it must be serious," I say.

"Yes, it is. I need a favor from you." The spirit replies. "Someone needs your presence."

She waved her arm in circles two times. Then there appeared an image. The room was dark and I could hear sobs.

"He needs you, Stacy."

"Me?"

"Zach needs you."

"Zach?" I cry out in astonishment. "Zach doesn't need me. And he never cries."

"He needs you, Stacy." She repeats. "Over the months, Bee forced him away from you, which made you hate him. He lost affection from both you and Bee, his reliable friends. Over months, he built a wall around his heart and swore to himself to never let anyone in. Now that you have started over with Zach, he had let that wall melt away." I raised my eyebrows.

"So," My guardian says. "It is your job to breathe life into him."

I purse my lips, shift my gaze down towards the white floor, and shuffle my bare feet.

The woman lifts my chin up to look at her. "Please, Stacy." She then brings her other hand out. On that hand, there sat a beautiful necklace. It was a string that had a yin-yang charm.

"Where this and never take it off."

I take the piece of jewelry gently like it was some ancient artifact. I wrap both hands around the black and white charm. It was certainly remarkable. Reminds me of Zach and I. I was the white and he was the black. The symbol of harmony and balance. With that, the sprite drifted away.

"UUUUUGGGGGHHHHH" I groan. "I'm going to die"

I get up and something falls onto the ground next to me. I look down and there it was, the necklace. I picked it up and placed it on my dresser. I changed my mind and clipped the accessory on.

"Is that a new necklace?" Anne asked as she set my breakfast down.

I nod. "Yes, it's quite nice isn't it?"

"Where'd you get it?"

"Uh..." I hesitate.

"Oh, I bet it's from that Zach guy," Anne adds teasingly. "You're always hanging out with him."

I blush. "W-well, it i-is from Zach. And we're just friends, mom."

"Well if you say so," Anne says, a hint of amusement in her eye.

Let's just hope I don't spill everything to Zach.

A/N: I will be updating 2 chapters today at 6.PM EST (I live in Penn, soo).

I will also be going to make a sequel after this called I Love Graser (thank you to my great friend BananaMK for the title) and a Gracy Oneshot story. I will notify everyone on that soon enough.