21

A/N: My tummy's full and ready to write.

It's been a full week since Zach has asked me out. My life has slightly gotten better. Slightly. No one knows this. That me and Zach are together now. I don't want to tell anyone. I wouldn't know how they'd react. I haven't even told Anne, usually, I tell her everything. But not this time. The bully? Thank god it miraculously ended, but the online bullies haven't stopped targeting me yet. It has gotten so much further worse. Why couldn't they just leave me alone? Weren't they satisfied enough? That I attempted to take my own life? I wish someone cared. Not Zach or Anne. But someone would at least quit. All I'm urging is one person.

I scroll down towards the commentary section for the photograph of the Winter Festival. I grow tense. I know there is going to be a load of hate comments, but I don't stop. I can't. I can't stop caring about what others think. I should really listen to Zach. He frets about me and he knows it.

LovelyzgirlErica2134 - Good choice. I'm talking about the photo. The place is gorgeous. If you had taken a selfie with it, you would've ruined it.

HeyImBee - An ice castle? You think we're cruel? You're the one whose gotta frozen heart.

Kaykaywashere - What is it? 2016? Got get yourself a life, and a new phone.

I frown at Kayla's remark. I look down at my phone. The phone was a lousy, screen cracked iPhone 5. This was all I could afford with the leftover money. I bring the sleeve of my jumper up to my eyes and rub ragingly.

"Don't let it get to you," I say. "Don't let it get to you....please." But like everyone, my heart disappoints me. Violent weepings are directed onto my sleeve, wetting it. I remove the jumper and fling it across the room. I go back onto my laptop and continue reading. The more comments I read, the harder I cry.

"Stacy?" Someone calls from outside. I distinguish the voice. Zach? I slam the computer shut, wipe my eyes and clear my throat.

"Ye-yes?" I answer. "I'm in my room."

The door opens and as I expected, Zach enters. I try to hide my red, maybe swollen eyes from him. He comes near me.

"Stacy? Are you okay?" He says softly.

I shake my head and point to the computer in front of me. I feel like a crybaby. I depend on others. I'm not independent at all. Why couldn't I be that Bee? Strong and other's words don't get to her. I sigh. So does Zach.

He takes a seat next to me and embraces me in a hug. Zach opens the Macbook and I look away. I don't want to see them anymore. It humiliates me. It humiliates my passion. From the corner of my eye, Zach's fist balls up.

"They shouldn't treat you like this, Stacy," Zach says. "Your such a great person. Your art is great. You really are talented. They just can't see it. I nod. But I really don't understand.

"It's going to get worse Zach," I whisper, voice raspy. "Someday I won't be here anymore. Someday you won't care about me like you do now. Someday you'll forget about whatever happened right now. Someday. Someday." I tear me to say this, but I know it's true.