*8*

I have a desire to escape this hell-school, run back home, and consume a vast amount of ice cream. Like I predicted, everyone knows. Everyone knows about my 'secret'. Well, I wouldn't reallt call it secret anymore, since the whole universe has discovered about my horrible background as being an orphan. Bee is not here, yet again. Recently, her grandmother died and she had to fly all the way back to Australia to attend her funeral. Why couldn't I be there? Someone shoves me hard and I stumble, hitting a locker.

"Watch it whore!"

I mutter an apology and shuffle away, keeping my head down. People think they know me. But they really don't. Judging someone by how they look and their past tells a lot about that person. And apparently, everyone in this darn school are jerks.

(Flashback)

"Ms.Michelle, kids at school are making fun of me..." says a little girl. She had shiny brown hair and light green eyes. Her eyes were swollen. Red was very noticeable around her orbs.

"Have you been crying again?" The woman asked with concern. She takes a hold of a tissue and starts wiping away her tears.

"My classmates say that I'm a useless adopted kid. And they said that I'm nothing to them, only an orphan." Her silent cries then turns into a loud wail. The woman wrapped her arms around the little girl and pulled her into a warm embrace, in an effort to comfort the poor child. The girl's cries are then calmed into small sniffs and hiccups against the women's chest. Michelle rubs the back of the child's head.

"You shouldn't be judging people by how they look in any shape or form. It is from the inside. Their personality. How they act. Remember that Stacy. Wherever you go, you must live by it. Trust me, it'll get you through life. Everything is going to get better. "

But the little girl didn't believe her.

(End of Flashback)

It was finally Saturday. Two days of bully-free vacation. I really want to tell Anne and Liam about this bullying. Then again, I don't want to tattle tail. It'll probrably make everything worse. Besides, the teachers and the principal don't do nothing about it. I'm laid down on my bed with the phone in hand. I scroll through Youtube, in search for a new video of Minecraft that I haven't watched. I want to become a Youtuber one day. Seeing how successful and how happy they were with doing what they do, that inspires me the most. I then hear a loud knock on my front door. I go downstairs to open the door.

I am greeted with Zach leaning against the door frame.

"Uh.." What? "I wasn't expecting you..." I blush. Why do I have to feel this way?

Zach laughed. "Oh. I just wanted to hang out. Besides, your just across the street from me." He points towards a gorgeous white house opposite from mine. I nod.

"Well, Uh. C'mon in." I signal him inside. I tell Zach to go to my room while I go get some snacks. I go up to my room. Zach is laying on my bed on his stomach. My phone in his hands. I set the Oreos, Cheez-its, and potato chips beside him. Zach takes a hold of the potato chip bag and starts popping them in his mouth. I roll my eyes.

"What do you want to do?" I ask. Why did he want to hang out with me in the first place?

Zach shrugged. "I don't know. Guess I was bored."

We sit there silently. Until Zach breaks the silence.

"TRUTH OR DARE!" He exclaims abruptly. My heart jumps a little and I chuckle.

"Wh-hat?" I'm pretty sure my cheeks are red by now.

"We should play truth or dare!!!" He yells again, but softer.

"Uh..." I shift. "Maybe."

Zach nods to himself. "Yes yes. Okay, Stacy." He points at me. My eyes widen. "Truth.. or ...dare," He says slowly.

"Uhh. Uhm." I shuffle.

"There aren't any this and that.." interrupts Zach.

"Truth." I finally decide. Wow, I'm a wimp.

"Ha. You're a scaredy-cat." Zach teases. "You're a chicken. Hahaha."

I frown and I growl under my breath. Oh, so you want to meet the other side of me. I roll up the sleeves of my blue and white striped sweater. I smirk.

"Dare," I say confidently.

"Dare?" Zach still had his amused face. I nod.

"Ok," He said. "Hmm." He rubbed his chin. "I dare you to...."

My hands were getting clammy. Gosh, this is intense.

"I dare you to go out and scream 'I LOVE ZACH!!'"

My jaw drops. "No... you aren't serious aren't you!?"

When I see the solemn expression on Zach's face, I knew it was serious. I groan and throw my head back.

I drag myself towards the door and I hear Zach laughing. I turn around and face him. I glare.

"You're gonna pay." I scowl.

"I LOVE ZACH!" I toss my arms in the arm, running around Cherry Hill St like a maniac. It's been 10 minutes and I can still hear Zach's loud laughter from my house. Why do I like such an immature guy? What is he? 5?

I walk by into my house and slam my door closed.

"ZACH!!!" I glower in frustration and anger. I stomp up the stairs. "ZACH!! I TOLD YOU!! YOUR GOING TO TASTE YOUR OWN MEDICINE." I'm losing my mind now...